Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-02-2013, 09:58 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Default Fox Tales: The Skeleton King (Universal)

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Game Description:
Imagine sneaking around a haunted palace avoiding skeletons and ghosts. Enter a dark evil forest filled with zombies and wolves. Why would anyone be foolish enough to do this, you might ask? It's all because our little fox is a self styled hero, who thinks every damsel in distress needs rescuing. 

Consisting of 30 levels, a unique stamina system which constantly keeps you on your toes, cute cartoony graphics and lots of catchy tunes, "Fox Tales: The Skeleton King" is loads of fun. The gameplay mixes crafty strategy, patience and skilled reflexes.

Help Kizu, the fox, save the damsel in distress and defeat the Skeleton King!
Be warned, this game will test your skills as an adventurer. Are you up for the challenge?

Features: 

Cute Cartoony graphics

Lots of catchy tunes

Challenging game play 

Unique stamina system 

30 levels with 3 different themes/environments
2 difficulty settings
Video Replay and Upload
Game Center Integration 

Online Leaderboards

Useful Links:
iTunes Download Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fox-tales-the-skeleton-king/id687183200?ls=1&mt=8
Company Website: Won-O-Soft - Home
Game Specific Page: Won-O-Soft - Fox Tales - The Skeleton King
Youtube Channel: Won-O-Soft - YouTube

This game is free to play and download.

Enjoy

Old 10-06-2013, 09:35 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

I've always wondered if game studios leak their own walk throughs... There are a few things people might not realise in "Fox Tales: The Skeleton King", so I've decided to add a few hints

Hints:
1) Every time you complete a level undetected by any of the enemies, you earn 10 extra gems.
2) Keep a look out for secret/hidden areas, they can be useful. Once you figure out how the secret areas are marked, they should be easy to find... Maybe I've said too much...
3) There is an alternate ending. I just hope my sense of humour isn't too weird for the general public.

Enjoy playing
Old 10-06-2013, 10:17 PM

Still wondering why the Game hasn`t showed up during our search earlier last Week. Did you launched it later (at midday) on Thurdsday manually or just the normal Thurdsday (00:00) Auto Launch?

Last edited by Sanuku; 10-06-2013 at 10:21 PM..
Old 10-07-2013, 06:58 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Hi Sanuku. I did an auto release. Originally it was suppose to be manually released on the 27th of September, but my binary got rejected I was trying to add my own promo-code system for the in-app purchases, but that's not allowed by Apple. After I submitted the fix without the promo-codes, I just waited for the game to get approved. I hope you enjoy the game