★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Strategy card game. Compete against players from all around the world in the digital adaptation of this multi-award winning tabletop game.

Playable offline against the Artificial Intelligence. Internet connection required for online functionalities.

Recommended devices: Iphone 6, iPad Air, and more recent devices.

Fast-paced, well-balanced and accessible strategy card game.

Develop your military, scientific, commercial or civil domains Choose your strategy and place your cards to develop your civilization and construct one the seven wonders of the world.
The simple rules and the convenient tutorial will help you master the interface and the different game concepts to guarantee an incredible gaming experience.

COMPETE ON EQUAL TERMS: There are no cards to collect, the drafting mechanism guarantees that players are on an equal footing each game. Your strategy will make the difference, not the size of your card collection.

DONT WAIT, JUST PLAY: All players act simultaneously, as such you do not wait for each other player to finish their turn.

PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT: Sharpen your skills by playing against the A.I.

MULTIPLAYER: Up to 7 players per game.

GAME LENGTH: 58 Minutes

Languages available:

English
French
Spanish
German
Polish
Dutch
Italian
11-14-2017, 03:16 AM
For those that have followed, this has been in development for......like many many many years. There's been many a joke that it would never come.

Well here it is!!

A very well rated board game ported to iOS.

11-14-2017, 03:54 AM
What's the IAP for?
11-14-2017, 04:02 AM
Sadly my time on the beta was not inspiring. The game itself is great, the app sadly was not.

Love to hear its significant improvements were made during the beta or whether it was just bug squashing. Id love to add this to my game collection but beta UI and sync only mp Is not doing it any favours!
11-14-2017, 04:36 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to Mythbuster
Well ... It does not start without online connection!

Nowhere a warning that you need an online connection to start the game ...

Just one AI level ... played one game and won.

I wish I did not purchased it ... same as often if such a title takes years the result is just sad ...

iPad Pro 2 | iPad Pro 10,5 | iPhone X

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Last edited by Mythbuster; 11-14-2017 at 04:40 AM.
11-14-2017, 04:48 AM
You can ask for refund if you want.
11-14-2017, 05:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talbs View Post
You can ask for refund if you want.
The last time I did that, I got six months with every purchase a Pop up window that I have to accept, that I will not ask for a refund ... so I think, I hope they will update the App ... within the next years ...

11-14-2017, 05:14 AM
Ok. I've requested quite a few over time and never had that, so that seems odd to me, but have to respect your experience.
11-14-2017, 05:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talbs View Post
Ok. I've requested quite a few over time and never had that, so that seems odd to me, but have to respect your experience.
And it was even the first time I asked for a refund. But I was not the only one ... it was even topic on several German media because it is against the German laws ...

Look here: https://www.ifun.de/zwangsverzicht-a...rozess-108807/

11-14-2017, 05:42 AM
Nowhere in the description is it stated about the online connection requirement, so go ahead and ask for a refund on grounds that the app does not advertise that requirement.