★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-14-2017, 06:35 AM
I am sure they will fix it.
I enjoyed my first 10 games and I like the app so far.
11-14-2017, 06:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eugenemcardle View Post
What's the IAP for?
2 expansions will be added soon, Repos Production works on the tutorials for them at the moment.
They are calles Cities and Leaders: http://www.7wonders.net/?lang=en

11-14-2017, 07:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skoptic View Post
Sadly my time on the beta was not inspiring. The game itself is great, the app sadly was not.

Love to hear its significant improvements were made during the beta or whether it was just bug squashing. Id love to add this to my game collection but beta UI and sync only mp Is not doing it any favours!
If you played the beta, at the beginning, the UI has changed from that quite a bit. However, I wouldn't say the end result UI is that great, at least when compared to a game like Through the Ages: A New Story of Civilization.
11-14-2017, 08:11 AM
Through the Ages is the app of the year for me!
Nevertheless this app is also quite enjoyable and won‘t take as long as TTA ;P
I am happy with my investment, there are some other purchases which I regret... not this one.
11-14-2017, 09:17 AM
Does it have some Pass'n'Play multiplayer like, say, Catan?
11-14-2017, 09:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowgamerr View Post
Does it have some Pass'n'Play multiplayer like, say, Catan?
I was hoping for a pass and play mode to play the game on the same iPad with my girlfriend but unfortunately it isnt available.
11-14-2017, 11:02 AM
To buy an app from this developer, I see more with mixed feelings.
The description contains almost no clear information (single player, online multiplayer, pass'n'play, etc.).
In addition, the app "Ghost Stories - The Board Game" has just been updated for 7 months (26.07.2011- 08.02.2012)!
The other apps are nothing special.
Even though the actual board game seems to be outstanding, I will wait until more information about this app is known. Introductory price is 5.49 (German Appstore) .
11-14-2017, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger the Alien View Post
I was hoping for a pass and play mode to play the game on the same iPad with my girlfriend but unfortunately it isnt available.
Thanks for clearing it out. Their description is really badly written, it's like the person who wrote it doesn't know the first thing about what interests potential purchasers to read. I will only say that I like the price, it seems fair to me - though I haven't tried the app so I might be wrong.
11-14-2017, 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowgamerr View Post
Thanks for clearing it out. Their description is really badly written, it's like the person who wrote it doesn't know the first thing about what interests potential purchasers to read. I will only say that I like the price, it seems fair to me - though I haven't tried the app so I might be wrong.
Oh .... Ive just clocked what their other apps are and how often they update them. The price is low but I would pay double to get a good app with support. Shame
11-14-2017, 01:22 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to Mythbuster
Within the last 20 minutes I was not able even to start the game ... no way to pass the connectivity test ...

This is just a bad joke ... years over years for testing and this is the result ... no words ...

iPad Pro 2 | iPad Pro 10,5 | iPhone X

I reject your reality and substitute my own.