★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
05-26-2011, 08:36 AM
Oh my, this is out too?! I'm overloaded with games now, will this by the weekend.
05-26-2011, 10:20 AM
Any chance for a lite version in the near future?

Favorite mobile RTS: Autumn Dynasty, Amoebattle & Red Conquest
Great TBS/SRPGs: Wesnoth, Battle Academy, Kingturn, Pantheon Cycle, Dungeon Crawlers, SW&E, Viking Lords, Metal Brigade Tactics, Tactical Soldier, Ravenmark, Tactics Maiden and Banner Saga

05-26-2011, 10:46 AM
thank you all for your support! please keep the feedback coming. we listen!

Quote:
One minor niggle: item description window should come up above where you tap, not below where it is obscured by your finger. Obvious really, and a strange implementation.
I feel with you. we will implement a change in the next update. something along a one tap and then the window stays on-screen I guess. we'll have to think about the best solution.

@markus70: at the moment I can't tell when a lite version will be out. but our time is very limited right now, so 1-2 month at least.
05-26-2011, 10:56 AM
I've been waiting on this one for awhile. Congratulations, Smuttlewerk!
05-26-2011, 11:38 AM
I have noticed a few times where it would be nice to be able to move all your units together or call all your units to one location. It might be nice to have a button on the interface that would allow players to call all their units to one location and also maybe make the formation customizable so players could have the dwarf and minotaur in front or where ever wanted.
05-26-2011, 12:07 PM
Downloading this tonight. For those that already have it, I'm just curious - does this share any similarities with FF Tactics, Heroes, Gauntlet, Diablo, or a party controlled Fargoal? I wouldn't mind anything above except Gauntlet!

Life's too Short for long-Ass Cut Scenes

GameCenter: JCat
05-26-2011, 03:05 PM
@ojtitus: on the list for the next update!

it's time for bed right now. my head is whirling and I can't concentrate any longer. tomorrow we'll see the first numbers. wish us luck!

I hope Umbahan ot Smorgwar - the evil priest of Detexx - won't haunt my dreams.

again, thank you all for your support!
05-26-2011, 03:09 PM
I would happily buy this, but it requires iOS 4.3 and I'm on 4.2.1. Since every update has resulted in me having to start from scratch, this is a no-no for me for now. Lower the requirements in the next version and you have a sure-fire customer! Besides, it makes sense to make the game run on lower versions of iOS, since you'll have a broader market.

(On another note, why does appstore allow for purchase of an app that requires a higher version of iOS? If I hadn't known that, I might have wasted my money buying this, since I'm NOT updating for a while)
05-26-2011, 07:42 PM
Dear lord this game is fun. I am very impressed!

Coordinator @ Fat Thunder
Fatthunder.com/portfolio.html
facebook.com/fatthunder
twitter.com/fat_thunder
05-26-2011, 09:06 PM
Been following the development on this one for months. Love this game. It was worth the wait.

The great news is that this dev listens!