Looking For Mobile Team

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by GameDev_Bryan, Mar 13, 2011.

1. GameDev_Bryan

GameDev_Bryan New Member

Mar 13, 2011
    Howdy team,

Just came across your forum you've got here, nice place with lots of intelligent and supporting folks, and I figure I would put this out there. I'm an artist looking for a mobile team to work with, or people to start one with, specifically a programmer. I have got a couple designs I'm wanting to put into production, but surely I am not tied to only working on my ideas.

I've been in the industry, working professionally in Austin, for a few years now, and I would like to be my own boss some day. And seeing how mobile development offers the best possibilities, I want to get to work in that area. I've been on a couple teams, not with very dedicated people, so I know my way around mobile development. I'm very well versed in Unity 3d, some working knowledge of ShiVa, and capable of learning just about anything else.

Thanks,

Bryan

Attached Files:

2. EssentialParadox

EssentialParadox Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2009
    UK / Toronto
    Hey Bryan, have you ever done any 3D level design?

3. GameDev_Bryan

GameDev_Bryan New Member

Mar 13, 2011
    I've done some, most just that relates to modeling structures and interiors. But world building can be aproached with art principles, so I would be willing to look into a position for world building.