Wanted: iOS freelancer (NYC ideally)

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by doubleflawless, Dec 17, 2012.

1. doubleflawless

doubleflawless New Member

Dec 17, 2012
    Animator, iOS noob.
    NYC
    Hi folks, I've got a job for an iOS dev (NYC preferably, USA at minimum) who'd like to program something a little unusual, maybe a little challenging. Interactive, hand-drawn, Looney Tunes level animation, anyone? You're the interactive, I'm the animation.

It could be a part-time freelance sort of thing, or we (you, my part is basically done) could push hard and try to knock it out faster. Work from home either way. I'll say up front, I'm an animator (award-winning, if that helps), couldn't code my way out of a... code bag. Wait wait! Before you click away! I've worked for years on all kinds of incredibly elaborate projects where I've learned well to heed my TD's, and recently art directed an iOS game (though mine couldn't be more different, I have a sense of the process). Seriously, I... I am fully prepared to change my naming conventions for YOU. Plus, you know, you'll get paid and profit sharing blah blah. The "game" is already mapped out, assets are created, just needs a little of your mathmagic.

Additional reasons you'll love me:
    - no physics to be coded
    - no social networking connectivity!
    - no score!
    - one "level"
    - marketing plan both viral and real
    - srsly, this might be, knock on wood til knuckles bruise, not that hard

Email [email protected] with some of the cool stuff you've made if any of that sounds interesting!

d-- OuO --b