Nova 2 or Infinity Blade?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by vbxz47, Dec 19, 2010.

1. vbxz47

vbxz47 Well-Known Member

May 28, 2009
    Ohio
    #1 vbxz47, Dec 19, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2010
    Title says it all really. I want to get one, just give me your suggestions. Don't know how to add voting or would. Someone can if they want. P.S. Tried infinity blade and liked it but loved nova 2 and I know they're both different but i don't care, just vote. Also up for new game suggestions besides real racing 2 and bad company 2.

2. Axidrain

Axidrain Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2010
    ummm.. nova 2 will last you a bit longer :Dbut so will infinity blade if you wanna max your level to 40. gotta remember tho, in infinity blade, you'll be repeating the same thing over and over again. i loved it but then again i bought pretty much everything that came out this month. but in your case, you only can choose one, personally i think nova 2 will serve you better :D

3. runformoney1110

runformoney1110 Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Graphic designer
    In your closet
    Just FYI, all u need to do to add a poll is scroll all the way down while you're creating a new thread. It'll say something like Poll. Check the empty box. It'll then take you to the poll creation screen.

4. vbxz47

vbxz47 Well-Known Member

May 28, 2009
    Ohio
    K thank you and I was leaning more towards nova as well.

5. KiwiGummy

KiwiGummy Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Nova 2 if you like FPSs and dont mind buying a game that's a total shameless ripoff. Infinity Blade if you want to impress your friends with the awesomeness of the graphics that your iDevice can put out and dont mind repetitive gameplay.

6. dumaz1000

dumaz1000 Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2010
    There's a specific thread dedicated for this.

I don't know how anyone could ever ask this question with a straight face anyway. The answer is so clearly NOVA 2 and it's not even a legitimate competition. Pernaps, by the time Infinity Blade is done updating, this will be a more fair fight. Right now, graphics aside, it's not even close. NOVA 2 blows IB away in terms of a complete package.

7. vbxz47

vbxz47 Well-Known Member

May 28, 2009
    Ohio
    One more question: do you guys think they'll expand the story to infinity blade?

8. KiwiGummy

KiwiGummy Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    No, at least not in that game. They might make a new game based on it, but you wont see any updates to the existing game that expand the game story.

9. tsharpfilm

tsharpfilm Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2009
    Digital Artist
    USA
    They already plan on doing just that. The upcoming update is going to add new weapons, accessories, and a new character. And one of the following updates is going to add multiplayer, and new levels that reveal things about the God King.

10. Abisco

Abisco Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2010
    On the internet.
    Your wrong... the new dungeon Update will be eventually coming continuing the story of the game, mainly what happens after you defeat the God-King

11. gospel9

gospel9 Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2008
    For me, Infinity Blade all the way. For a FPS, go play on your console or computer. Nothing beats Infinity Blade for quick bursts of awesomeness on the go. Unlike some people here, I actually enjoy Infinity Blade minus the graphics.

12. Abisco

Abisco Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2010
    On the internet.
    I really enjoy Infinity Blade's combat ALOT. The graphics are just extra to me

13. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Nova 2 for the best fps on the idevice: best graphics, best online mode, best campaign.

14. LBG

LBG SeƱor Member

Apr 19, 2009
    nada ilegal
    31.560499, -111.904128
    NOVA 2 for sure. There is much more content and the gameplay is more fun IMO. The graphics are also very nice on the retina display. I found Infinity Blade gets boring pretty quickly. NOVA 2 is a much better game in my opinion.

15. weehoo

weehoo Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2010
    the stars
    It really depends.

Nova2 ..................... MP is great. SP is more of the same.

Infinity Blade............ 'Mike tyson's punch out' meets 'fruit ninja' with an emphasis on utilizing a new interface-method for attacking.

Both are good. The question is whether you want something new and short, or familiar and long. (hehe)