★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
07-28-2013, 01:20 PM
Tried out the lite version. Thanks for making one. This, on the surface looks linear, but playing the lite version I see how I'll need to return to some areas once I have certain powers. The lite version sold it. The $0.99 sale helps too since I did buy an iTunes card but have already eaten through most of it.
07-29-2013, 09:25 AM
Just bought it yesterday and had so much troubles with ITunes, it downloaded it, but never appeared on my computer, tried 5 or 6 times, always had the same problem, then after retrying downloading it directly from my mobile, it worked, but now the problem is that the game is crashing a lot, I had to restart my iPhone 5 to make it to the first level, and when I finally reached the end, it crashed once again just before the saving..... It's very very frustrating as the game is just what I was looking for.... I am running it on IOS 7, that is maybe the main problem, but other games work very fine on IOS 7, anybody got the same ???
07-29-2013, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djstout View Post
I am running it on IOS 7, that is maybe the main problem
I'm no expert, but then again you don't need to an expert to tell you...that is not the main problem, it's the problem.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
08-09-2013, 12:32 AM
It's free right now just got it very fun game!
08-09-2013, 01:57 PM
Fun game but the button placement on iPad is a little uncomfortable. The buttons are huge on an iPad and placement seems wide spread. I have big hands and that R1 button requires me removing my grip of the side of the iPad just to reach the button, which is never comfortable or desirable. I would assume that every button should ideally be in thumb reach without every having to move ones hand or grip from the device. My suggestion is that the sword button should be as big as the R1 and R2 buttons and the R1 button should be move in line forming a semi circle with the Attack and R2 button, with the jump button already ideally sized, just place it a little closer to the bottom corner.

As an aside: I wonder if there are any discussions on the ergonomics of button placement and GUI layout between developers. It seems every dev has their own idea of placement but often it ever seems all platforms are co soldered as button placement on an iTouch GUI should ideally be placed differently when on an iPad.