Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #131  
Old 08-01-2014, 09:49 PM
Guise Guise is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,446
Default

Update!! Game Center, rebalanced prayers and later difficulty levels, and other awesomeness. Any roguelike, puzzle, and/or strategy fan should get this great game, ASAP.
Reply With Quote
  #132  
Old 08-01-2014, 10:09 PM
Amenbrother Amenbrother is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,361
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guise View Post
Update!! Game Center, rebalanced prayers and later difficulty levels, and other awesomeness. Any roguelike, puzzle, and/or strategy fan should get this great game, ASAP.
I dont see Game Center...
Reply With Quote
  #133  
Old 08-02-2014, 10:00 AM
Echoen Echoen is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: California & Philippines
Posts: 2,034
Default

Oh yes, GC integration at last.
Reply With Quote
  #134  
Old 08-02-2014, 10:17 AM
Amenbrother Amenbrother is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,361
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoen View Post
Oh yes, GC integration at last.
I dont see it in the change log?
Reply With Quote
  #135  
Old 08-02-2014, 10:20 AM
Echoen Echoen is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: California & Philippines
Posts: 2,034
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amenbrother View Post
I dont see it in the change log?
It's real. I don't use the US store but I saw the update on appshopper so it should be there as well.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (113.2 KB, 3 views)
Reply With Quote
  #136  
Old 08-02-2014, 10:22 AM
Amenbrother Amenbrother is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,361
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoen View Post
It's real. I don't use the US store but I saw the update on appshopper so it should be there as well.
Thanks bro!
Reply With Quote
  #137  
Old 08-04-2014, 08:25 AM
ISayPorter ISayPorter is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 15
Default Update...

... And of course the "Hoplite Master" achievement:

Take the fleece to level 27 or below before returning three times in a row without taking any prayer from Artemis, Zeus, Athena, Hermes or Hephaestus more than once across all three games.

Anyone know how to work out which temple is which before actually praying? Are they fixed i.e. Level 1 is Apollo?
Reply With Quote
  #138  
Old 08-04-2014, 08:53 AM
LordGek's Avatar
LordGek LordGek is offline
Moderator
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Redding, CA, USA
Posts: 10,862
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISayPorter View Post
... And of course the "Hoplite Master" achievement:

Take the fleece to level 27 or below before returning three times in a row without taking any prayer from Artemis, Zeus, Athena, Hermes or Hephaestus more than once across all three games.

Anyone know how to work out which temple is which before actually praying? Are they fixed i.e. Level 1 is Apollo?
Click on the question mark on the upper right and then any element. If you tap on the shrine this way it will tell you which god it is for.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent