Pocket Frogs Trading Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by starmonkey101, Sep 16, 2010.

1. lizardofyfe

lizardofyfe Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2010
    Dean, thank you thank you thank you for all the frogs. They were all new. Great help. Can I help you out with any frogs?

2. lizardofyfe

lizardofyfe Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2010
    Thank you skeeter!!

3. BuddysWife

BuddysWife Well-Known Member

Apr 3, 2010
    Louisiana
    Thanks everyone for the awesome frogs!!!! My mailbox is staying full thanks to y'all!!! Hubby will be home today so see you all Monday!!! Have a great weekend!!!!

4. Nomifairy

Nomifairy Active Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Qwerty, you're my hero! It's for one of the early awards. What can I send you?

I work all weekend, so if I seem like I haven't been on in a while, that's why.

5. AndiNZ1970

AndiNZ1970 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2011
    New Zealand
    A weird thing happened today...

My Plus list stayed put, for about 24 hours. Then I added a couple of new ones, and I was back to the 10 it keeps, plus 2 new. So I thought I would try adding everyone back, and force Plus to close by shutting down the phone.

Kinda worked. I rebooted, and everyone is there - along with some I don't know! One of the new additions is Domenic15, so I think it must have added everyone who might have added me to *their* list, that I have not traded with yet. If not, I dunno what it's playing at, but at least my friends are on the list (for now!).

Domenic15, I sent you a couple of frogs. Can't guarantee how long you will be on my friends list, and still can't find you in a search (stupid Plus!), but you ARE there at the moment! :)

6. Domenic15

Domenic15 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2010
    Rhode Island
    Let me know if anyone has an emerald carota Sagitta.
    Thanks

7. Domenic15

Domenic15 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2010
    Rhode Island

Thanks for the gifts and let me know if I can help you with anything.

8. lisianne

lisianne Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Somewhere else
    Thanks for the white caelus pingos, khasara! Glad you liked the flower & hope you enjoy my other gift.

Still need 2 white caelus ornatus (ornati in the plural? never took Latin) if not I'll try to breed, tho' that would take a while.

Meanwhile, I have a question: Is there any reason that certain scenery items (i.e. the passion flower which sabnetang so generously gifted me a while ago) place themselves *under* ajoining scenery? With other things like coins or plants, it is whatever you touch last which becomes the "top" item.

Have sent (& will send) some stuff to people following me for a while - kind of a "thank you for your interest" &, in some cases, your help.

9. skeeter

skeeter Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    hahaha Every time you place scenery and choose a habitat it places it in the middle. You need to drag it where you want. You can then choose what you want on top depending on what you click on. I have never had anything place itself under unless I wanted it there. Then again, I am not very anal about my scenery. Try moving it to a different item.

10. Inkyscribbles

Inkyscribbles Well-Known Member

I have no idea what is going on but all my friends are back! Including Domenic!!!! did plus finally learn how to reboot their servers?!? Not holding my breath that this fix will last!

My scenery does seem to reorder itself sometimes, if things are on top of each other. It seems to me that the items with the higher happiness values seem to keep gravitating to the top. Then again random items also rotate themselves for no reason. Maybe the frogs redecorate when I'm not looking!

11. llurgy

llurgy Well-Known Member

May 10, 2010
    Apparently Plus+ have done a fix to the friends lists. The frog Devs posted on Pocket Frogs Facebook about it.

12. isabellalovesyou!

isabellalovesyou! Active Member

Feb 12, 2011
    i kinda really need some sort of glass frog. & i think inseros are really pretty.
    my plus: izzydancer00

thanksss <3

13. Inkyscribbles

Well this is a frog trading thread, not begging thread. Why don't you try here:

http://www.thonky.com/pocket-frogs/glass-frogs/

14. chsn143

chsn143 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2010
    I tried to look you up on Plus but couldn't find you. Maybe you could add me?

15. chsn143

Oct 25, 2010
    Well, I'm working on Bovis right now so I could use those I guess. Otherwise, don't worry about it. Glad to do it!

I updated it awhile ago to say I'm working on Bovis. No wonder I'm still receiving Sols!

That would do just fine thank you!

16. skeeter

skeeter Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Once again you crack me up lol

Yes!!! All of the sudden my plus friends appeared. Friends that never showed as followers and I knew were following me also show! I'm holding my breath bc I don't want to jinx this. However, I don't think I can get rid of neon still. I better go check that since she has been gone for months. :)

17. chsn143

Oct 25, 2010
    No one needs this weeks set? Last chance! I will be selling them in an hour; I need the space.

18. chsn143

Oct 25, 2010
    Domenic, I still can't find you in Plus. Can you add me?

19. Inkyscribbles

Qwerty- lucus sent, at least it's 2/3 of what you need!

Skeeter- sent you a pink floris veru. I know you said you moved to magus but I had already bread this one for you so it's yours. I may just be cranky but I get tired of people popping in from nowhere begging for the simple stuff that anyone can do with 2 anuras. No help anyone else, no offer of trade. And I loved the *subtle* hint about the inseros. I think Jimmy Choo boots are pretty, you don't see anyone sending me a pair just because I like them!

20. Inkyscribbles

Thanks for the froggie qwerty!