05-15-2014, 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ginkomanc View Post
Cheers for trying it London,won't bother getting it now lol. Thought it might of been like kings quest bt no such luck it seems.
I'm disappointed, I'm a big fan of this theme (gladiator, 300, Ancient Rome things in general) so it was something I was really excited about, just turned out be very lacklustre.

I've fully completed the game in 2 hours, bought everything, hold starred every level, nothing left to do after that.

I'd avoid it, nice idea just not executed very well.
05-16-2014, 10:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by London-SV View Post
I'm disappointed, I'm a big fan of this theme (gladiator, 300, Ancient Rome things in general) so it was something I was really excited about, just turned out be very lacklustre.

I've fully completed the game in 2 hours, bought everything, hold starred every level, nothing left to do after that.

I'd avoid it, nice idea just not executed very well.
I beat it in one hour and only bought 3 weapons and recruited 2 people.

Not bragging... It was just way too easy. Way too easy to save for weapons and I one hit killed most of them. 3 star everything I think all of it but one of them which was early in level.

This game needs to ramp up the difficulty. I would start by making it harder to get weapons and/or gold.

I don't mind the occasional easy game but this one was one of the easiest I have played.
05-20-2014, 05:32 PM
Well, I have enjoyed it. and I'd buy it again lol. (Y)