Original arcade/puzzle hybrid needs beta testers

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Barrel of Donkeys, May 12, 2012.

1. #1 Barrel of Donkeys, May 12, 2012
    Last edited: May 17, 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Update: Playtesting round 1 now closed. Thanks for your interest everyone!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Everyone,

Want to help test a new arcade/puzzle hybrid? It's still under wraps [taps nose, raises eyebrow], but let's say it's kinda like patting your head and rubbing your belly at the same time.

We're only looking for 20 people at this stage, so be in quick. PM me with your email address and the type and OS of your device, and I'll invite you to our Testflight team.

Thanks,
    Sam and Julian
    twitter.com/barrelofdonkeys

2. #2 Barrel of Donkeys, May 15, 2012
    Last edited: May 15, 2012
    Hey, there's still a few testing spots if anyone's keen.
    Sorry to be so vague about the game. But Sam's a game programmer/designer by trade, and I'm an animator (e.g. the latest Skype emoticons) - so hopefully it will be half-decent :)
    Cheers,
    Julian

P.S. And of course we'll gift you a copy of the final app if we can. If you live in Australia, great! We do too, so gifting to you will be easy. If elsewhere, er, we'll do our best. (Anyone know how to gift apps to the US from outside?)

3. LeafEricsson

LeafEricsson Member

Feb 21, 2012
    Betatest

Email: [email protected]
    IOS: 5.1.1
    Previous beta tests: Sky Gnomes, The Sandbox, Dragon Evolution, Party Combat

I would be very interested to test this game, thanks.