6th Planet -> Free

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Greyskull, Jul 27, 2012.

1. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    I've forgotten what type of game this is...I believe it's a lunar lander type game. Anyway, it oozes style in a genre you would not expect it from.

I'm on my phone, so no sticky.

2. Serian

Serian Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2010
    Really awesome game! I highly recommend getting it for free. THe music was awesome and the gameplay was great. I really enjoyed the story too.

3. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    Ditto. Very good fun, got it last time it was free and wasn't disappointed

4. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    Yep good game.

5. Yeah, great game, but disk size is huge. Had to delete this game due to the size, but after awhile, I'll load it back cause its a good game.

6. Creat1v

Creat1v Active Member

Jul 12, 2012
    #6 Creat1v, Jul 27, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2012
    6th Planet

6th Planet

Monkube Ltd.
    *** 'A Rare Enough Treat' - TouchArcade.com *** *** 4 out of 4 - Must Have - slidetoplay.com *** *** 5 out of 5 stars …
    TouchArcade Rating:
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    *** 'A Rare Enough Treat' - TouchArcade.com *** *** 4 out of 4 - Must Have - slidetoplay.com *** *** 5 out of 5 stars on Appspy.com *** *** 5 out of 5 stars on iFanzine.com *** *** 5 out of 5 stars on apppicker.com *** *** 4,5 out of 5 on appsmile.com *** *** 4 out of 5 on gamepro.com *** *** 4 out of 5 on 148apps.com *** *** Bronze Award on pocketgamer.co.uk *** *** 4,5 out of Five stars at Qwertyhub.com *** *** highly recommended - appmodo.com *** IMPORTANT! 6th Planet does NOT run on iPad 1st gen iPhone, iPhone 3GS and iPod 2G! 6th Planet tells the story of a near future, where the planet Saturn suddenly changes into a possible place for humans to live. To find out what is going on, a monkey is sent into space. This is the beginning of a series of events that will determine mankind’s future. The goal of the game is to guide your space pod to the landing site on the other side of the level. With only two buttons to work with, it is a simple concept that’s easy to pick up, but hard to master. The Story Mode contains 50 levels, divided across 7 worlds. If you succeed in finishing this mode, you unlock the Master levels, which is a collection of very challenging levels for you to try out. The comic story, in between the levels, consists of a total of 188 screens, which is two comic books worth of images. The story is co-written and drawn by the studio that’s responsible for the Oscar nominated animation films The Triplets of Belleville and The Secret of Kells. Screens are colored by Raymund Lee, famous for his work on Marvel’s Wolverine series.
    Information
    Seller:Monkube Ltd.
    Genre:Adventure, Arcade
    Release:Feb 24, 2011
    Updated:Aug 07, 2013
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    User Rating: (11)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

7. Coldar

Coldar Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2008
    Upstate NY/USA
    Tossing in my recommend for the game. Very good along with the comic book style story line. Still in play but always nice to know its their to come back too.

8. GSnyder

GSnyder Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2010
    I recommend it, too - beautifully produced game.

9. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Awesome game!

10. Darth Ronfar

Darth Ronfar Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    Animal related
    LA
    Just picked this up, the gameplay is cool but I really lloke the story. Does anyone know when thr rest of it is coming out, also I'm thinking about getting the 99c prologue part.. Did anyone else get it?

11. mrbiggles

mrbiggles Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
    bump free

6th Planet

Monkube Ltd.
    *** 'A Rare Enough Treat' - TouchArcade.com *** *** 4 out of 4 - Must Have - slidetoplay.com *** *** 5 out of 5 stars …
    TouchArcade Rating:
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    *** 'A Rare Enough Treat' - TouchArcade.com *** *** 4 out of 4 - Must Have - slidetoplay.com *** *** 5 out of 5 stars on Appspy.com *** *** 5 out of 5 stars on iFanzine.com *** *** 5 out of 5 stars on apppicker.com *** *** 4,5 out of 5 on appsmile.com *** *** 4 out of 5 on gamepro.com *** *** 4 out of 5 on 148apps.com *** *** Bronze Award on pocketgamer.co.uk *** *** 4,5 out of Five stars at Qwertyhub.com *** *** highly recommended - appmodo.com *** IMPORTANT! 6th Planet does NOT run on iPad 1st gen iPhone, iPhone 3GS and iPod 2G! 6th Planet tells the story of a near future, where the planet Saturn suddenly changes into a possible place for humans to live. To find out what is going on, a monkey is sent into space. This is the beginning of a series of events that will determine mankind’s future. The goal of the game is to guide your space pod to the landing site on the other side of the level. With only two buttons to work with, it is a simple concept that’s easy to pick up, but hard to master. The Story Mode contains 50 levels, divided across 7 worlds. If you succeed in finishing this mode, you unlock the Master levels, which is a collection of very challenging levels for you to try out. The comic story, in between the levels, consists of a total of 188 screens, which is two comic books worth of images. The story is co-written and drawn by the studio that’s responsible for the Oscar nominated animation films The Triplets of Belleville and The Secret of Kells. Screens are colored by Raymund Lee, famous for his work on Marvel’s Wolverine series.
    Information
    Seller:Monkube Ltd.
    Genre:Adventure, Arcade
    Release:Feb 24, 2011
    Updated:Aug 07, 2013
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    User Rating: (11)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

12. EfratBarTal

EfratBarTal Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Female
    CEO
    Tel-Aviv
    a very good game. i remember i didn't like how much space it required on the device but yeah, very good still

13. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

#13 Habakuk, Aug 3, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2013
    478 MB on iPhone 5. :rolleyes: And there is a fullscreen ad—but only on game start. No other ads detected within 20 min or so.

Recommended! Edit: Not recommended because of ads. (Read on in this thread.)

14. Coldar

Coldar Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2008
    Upstate NY/USA
    I'm getting an ad after each level completed prompting to get another game when playing the master levels (haven't tried the story mode). Playing on iPad, btw.
    I don't see an option to simply pay to remove the ads. Continual ads say to buy another game to remove them. I feel a little arm twisted by doing this and probably just delete. Too bad because it is such a good game. At least I've the older version on my Touch I can still play.

15. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

Okay. Not recommended. Thanks.

16. Wow, they changed the icon, didn't recognize the game.

17. AENIGMA

AENIGMA Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2011
    NY
    6th Planet - game & comic fusion [iPad] $1.99 -> Free

The iPad version is free again.

18. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    Thank for notice, great one

19. chris1a

chris1a Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2010
    Sweden
    Nothing free really. The demo is I guess.