App description: Kickball Champion of the World is the newest thing in addictive arcade gameplay!

*Original hand drawn animation.
*Unique addictive gameplay.
*High Scores.
*Explosions.
*Original OST

You should buy it off me.

Muzzfayce's comments:

Hi everyone!

It’s two years since i went rogue from Halfbrick studios to pursue my own thing. I taught myself how to code and finally here is my first independent game.

It’s a unique take on classic block breakers designed to actually be playable on a mobile device. It is a very simple game that takes up the same vein as Fruit Ninja, in the idea of a simple but satisfying game to play while waiting on the bus.

This is just the first release, i plan on improving animations adding a lot more, and contracting my voice actor for more lines and my music guy for more tracks, as well to keep making games and putting them out for people to play.

The game is coded using lua in the MOAI engine, which is the same engine used by Doublefine on Brokenage.

Check it out!

Currently i'm only recommending the game for iPhone 4S and up due to the amount of physics going on but i'm going to try hard and optimize the iPhone 4 version to a good level. (iOS7 killed performance -_-).

If anyone wants a review code and write for a blog or website. Send me an email via muzzoid@gmail.com
03-25-2014, 05:40 PM
Gameplay gifs added to the first post .
03-25-2014, 11:55 PM
First little review!

Last edited by Muzzfayce; 03-26-2014 at 12:00 AM.

03-27-2014, 08:07 AM
Just downloaded and played, got to 2nd place on Gamecentre on my 1st try

Love the art mate - animation is solid too. Not a bad little game, can't wait to see some updates, maybe some added gameplay depth.
03-27-2014, 08:11 AM
Oh no I just checked this out and got the "Oo that's looks cool I'll pick it up thought" but noticed it's not universal needs to work on iPad before I pick it up.
03-27-2014, 10:15 PM
I don't have an iPad currently, but i might be able to borrow one, it's mostly just a case of laying out the UI differently, so i'll shoot for that ASAP.

Thanks Planck.

I thought of a time attack mode that i can add to the game pretty easily as well. So i'm going to give that a shot.
03-28-2014, 05:21 PM
I like the game a lot and I think with a little bit more balancing (can be very unforgiving in the block structure especially if not a single power up anywhere on the screen) I would like it even more.

The music and sound effects I love.

I find myself always wanting one more game in an attempt to beat my high score - so I don't see this leaving my iphone anytime soon. Thanks Dev.
03-28-2014, 07:05 PM
Thanks! Agreed on the balancing thing, i'm going to sort that out in the big update i'm working on. Good news for you guys is i have a long term plan to work out a proper character clothing system. It will probably end up being less work than i though, (still it's a few hundred drawings!)

I got a review on AppAdvice! http://appadvice.com/review/quickadv...n-of-the-world
04-01-2014, 05:45 AM
This needs to get universal.