• Publisher: 2K
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 679.4 MB
  • Version: 1.7
  • Price: $6.99
  • Average User Rating: 4.5 (4)
App description: ****NOTE: Compatible with the iPhone 4, enhanced for later devices. ****

Buckle-up and get ready for the most immersive automotive experience to ever hit your iPhone & iPad. 2K Drive provides you with a variety of experiences to test your driving skills including licensed cars, real locations and dozens of exciting challenges in an authentic world rooted in motoring culture.

Expert driving will earn you stars and coins to purchase boosts, upgrades, new cars and more! 2K Drive lets you compete online with your friends and the world, to earn the best scores, bragging rights, and rewards ahead of your rivals.

Live news feeds deliver the world of automotive culture right to you, so when youre not driving, you can read, watch videos or view photo galleries and if you see something you really like, share it with friends.

With daily challenges and news added regularly, 2K Drive offers more content than any other driving game on your iPhone & iPad.

Don't dream it, drive it!

Features:
- Real licensed cars
- Console quality graphics
- Multiplayer racing against your friends & the world
- Authentic driving environments
- Earn cars, boosts, parts and more
- Personalize your driver and your car
- RaceFace - take a picture to put yourself behind the wheel
- Live news feeds from all corners of car culture
- Dynamic content - challenges and articles updated regularly

0+ -
02-16-2015, 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonomation View Post
I thought what you were rewarded when you race "the Beast"
I don't understand what you meant to say. Did your sentence get cut off?
02-16-2015, 08:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bilboa View Post
I don't understand what you meant to say. Did your sentence get cut off?
The guy with the black helmet and speedometers for eyes, the boss.

02-18-2015, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonomation View Post
The guy with the black helmet and speedometers for eyes, the boss.
You do get a reward for racing the beast. But are you asking if you'll still get that reward if you play offline? If that's what you're asking, I don't know the answer.
04-02-2015, 06:14 AM
Now FREE for the second time. Was $/€6.99 before. The first sale in Sept. '14 lasted for four days according to AppShopper. Tried it—not bad. For racing fans definitely worth the download.

Concise review and details about IAPs by Senior Member Rip73 some pages ago (09-25-2014, 07:13 PM) in this very thread:

Earlier the same one:

Quote:
There is no bait and switch. All the iap is the same iap that was always there.
It's still version 1.7 and there is no update showing up that would prerequisite a "bait and switch".
I'd imagine if they were doing a bait and switch, an update would occur at the same time as the price change.
Sometimes it's just a sale. Same as they are doing with their other games. This one obviously needs more profile though to get more numbers.

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)

Last edited by Habakuk; 04-02-2015 at 06:21 AM.
04-02-2015, 11:43 AM
Without controller support i won't download it even for free
04-02-2015, 06:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crabman View Post
Without controller support i won't download it even for free
It does have controller support. Not full support in menus, but works fine for driving.
04-02-2015, 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bilboa View Post
It does have controller support. Not full support in menus, but works fine for driving.
ah,damn.Sorry i mixed it up with GT Racing 2,lol.

i'll give it a try then.Thanks for the heads up!
04-02-2015, 10:08 PM
man,this game is awesome.I can't believe i missed this before.I've read so many bad reviews before but obviously nobody tried it with a controller.It feels just great and reasonable.Definitely my favorite ios racer for now.Also very smooth on Air 2 and looks very nice.How could i EVER bother with crap like Pay Racing 3 if this was available?The timer is also not worth to mention,you earn plenty of repair points each race.
I need to buy some IAP now even if i don't have to.Otherwise i would feel guilty,lol.