The TribeZ (game play discussion)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by girlpower, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Kitty1626

Kitty1626 Member

May 2, 2012
    Florida USA
    Weekend Code

:)This weekend's code is lovesummer11 Enjoy!

2. Black Gryphon

Black Gryphon Active Member

Dec 20, 2011
    I'm level 43 and haven't purchased any gems so far. I don't know how much longer I'll be able to hold out, though, because it takes sooo long to move resources from one island to another.

The Black Gryphon

3. HLW

HLW Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2010
    UK
    I bought some gems earlier today, after realising I'd just spent over an hour re-arranging buildings and decorations... I thought they deserved some of my money after that (plus I had the 3x gems offer).

The promo code option has re-appeared in my game, maybe it's only there when the weekend code is active?

4. girlpower

girlpower Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Just went into mine to get weekends gift code and my friends code is still there and working fine?

5. girlpower

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Add on...
    this is for iPad only, iPhone has a different code

6. girlpower

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    LOL....too funny Aly :D
    Hehe, done the same thing myself with reference to ‘the other game' ;)

7. HLW

HLW Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2010
    UK
    Mine's reappeared now, see post just above yours. Maybe before when I couldn't see it the iPad thought it was offline or something?

8. girlpower

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Not good Jaz :(
    See if you get the receipt from Apple or not....did it actually say you received them within the app as maybe it didn't go through?
    That must be close to A$10 bucks....wow....wouldn't want to lose that amount :eek:

9. Margaretis

Margaretis Well-Known Member

May 27, 2012
    2 days looking for the 5 harpoons at the marble processing mill and I only found 2.

10. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Harpoons

It took me a few days with two marble mills. I had one of them doing 1 hour deals and the other doing 2 hour deals.

Building three coral places now. they take 12 hours.

11. dwinferno

dwinferno New Member

Jul 8, 2012
    Hi, I've been reading the posts for a while, and yes, I'm addicted to the game too! First time posting and I have a question I'm hoping someone can answer! On Mystry Shore, there is a quest to rebuild a village the Murlods destroyed! It has 2 houses, 1 pig farm and a school. I can press find on the school and it puts an arrow over one of my schools. I built a pig farm and it didn't do anything, and there are no burned out building on my map. Any ideals? Thanks!

12. bhaforever

bhaforever New Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Hi and thanks for all your friendly replies.i shall plod on and see how it goes,it is certainly very addictive.

I did lol at the tree stump comment a couple of pages back:D

13. GemSpring

GemSpring Member

Jun 14, 2012
    NOLA, USA
    #673 GemSpring, Jul 8, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2012
    Thanks Girlpower!

Absolutely I've been stuck on many quests! And the glitches are driving me CRAZY! I've been stuck at the looking for flashlights, etc for the lighthouse also for days... But the other island quests have kept me pretty busy, so I haven't splurged any gems yet ;)

14. Vasia

Vasia Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    The 4th island is such a tease, they let you get a couple of items fairly quick, and then you spend days if not weeks (until next update) looking for them. I got two pumpkins out of four, and looking for stuff in cave and submarine myself. So annoying. Without completion of this quest the new one for coral mine wouldn't appear, and most of the quests on other islands require coral from the darn mine :mad: so frustrating!

15. Black Gryphon

Black Gryphon Active Member

Dec 20, 2011
    You're doing better than I am...I can't even get the quest that unlocks the coral quest to appear. I keep trying to get those hammers from the cut stone factory, but I still need two more. :-(

16. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Whirlwinds

I've decided that I like the whirlwinds. It actually looks like the little guys enjoy the ride. I've also decided that the most buggy part of the game is the crystals. I can get about 16 of them and the next time I play they are gone.

17. Vasia

Vasia Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    Oh, sorry. I remember it took me a lot of time to get those :(

18. HLW

HLW Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2010
    UK
    That happened to me earlier, but I then realised I'd accidentally spent them to upgrade a warehouse to level 4. Oh well, at least I have a lot of storage now.

19. CoppertopTLW

CoppertopTLW New Member

Jul 10, 2012
    I've made it to the fourth island and have completed all of the quests except upgrading the bath house. I have tons of quests on the other islands that require coral, but I can't get the quest to build the coral mining building. Does anybody know which quest is supposed to lead to unlocking the coral mining or what I need to do to get this building? All of my quests on the other islands now require the coral as well.

20. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Coral

Yes - you have to get the harpoons from the marble processing places.