Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-25-2014, 12:54 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid Sunshine Labs View Post
As far as the levels, many are just for show right now and are not actually functional.
Ah, that explains it! Thanks for confirming I do not suck at the game
Old 07-25-2014, 02:14 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Send a message via Yahoo to kinshuksunil Send a message via Skype™ to kinshuksunil

Is this using liquidfun? I am working on a liquid physics based game too with liquidfun.
I'd love to beta test.
Old 07-25-2014, 03:08 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

This does not use liquidfun, I created my own liquid physics engine to handle the liquid and physics interactions. I used Box2D for the rigid body physics though. As far as beta testing, thanks for the interest, I will send you a PM for more info.
Old 07-25-2014, 08:11 PM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Default How I feel about this

So I did spend about an hour on this game when I fist got it and made it up to Lv3 and surely got stuck for more than 45min and decided to turn my iPad off for the night. I woke up the next morning and made an elaborate scheme to beat the level by setting up scale models of the map in person like a little 8th grader at a school science fair and seemed to have gone through more time then what would be considered reasonable by society's standards. After staying awake 37.5 hours I decided to just play the game for the rest of my 48 hour journey and yet again failed. Next thing you know I have to go out for drive to tour a college to become a physics teacher and seamed to leave my iPad there *ugh*. I then reported my iPad as stolen in hopes for someone to call the device into Apple and with my luck I got my iPad back In what seemed like forever even though it was probably just 2 weeks but after all that I got my iPad back still stuck on lv3 *please just shoot me now* (humer intended) but on the bright side when I found it was time to review the game here's what I got "MUSIC 7/10" "Effort the developer put into the game 9.5/10" "Graphics 7.5/10" "enjoyability 10/10" and lastly "difficulty 10/10"

Last edited by BetaMan; 07-25-2014 at 08:12 PM.. Reason: I typed gave instead of game
Old 07-26-2014, 12:05 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Haha. Sounds hard. Thanks for the review and testing it.

Does anyone have any specific levels or ideas that they really like in the game. Are there any level concepts that you would like to see more of?

Thanks.