Noob MMO Queston

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by mkell424, Nov 5, 2012.

1. mkell424

mkell424 New Member

Oct 10, 2012
    Hi. I'm new to MMOs like Kingdoms of Camelot and I'm interested in trying one out. I'm hesitent to get started because from what I've read, they are very expensive because you have to keep making in game purchases to keep going. New buildings, armies, etc are not only expensive to build, but are on a timer which slows the game down considerably, unless you pay to speed it up. Also when fighting other players the player that spends the most money wins.

My question is are there any quality MMOs out there that are cheap to play? It would be even better if you could just buy the app not have to worry about spending any more money.

(Please do not post player invations with codes. Thanks.)

2. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Order and chaos is decent if you want a world of Warcraft feel plus the took off monthly pay.

3. Naie

Naie Member

Feb 1, 2010
    Nope. If you reach level 60 and want to get good equipment, it will be a pretty big pain in the ass to find dungeon groups as DPS to get said equipment unless you get IAP. A first tier blue set will set you back at least $15.

4. seanec89

seanec89 Member

Oct 8, 2012
    This is 100% untrue when you hit 60 you find groups just fine running relics key and all the rune armor drop from bosses. You can go from 1-60 and get t1 and t2 epic sets without ever spending a dollar. I'm so sick of people who complain because its hard then say you have to buy IAP when you really don't.

Back on topic Order and Chaos is by far the best mmorpg there is on ios. I've been playing a solid year and a half but have taken a break the last month. They have content updates every 1-2 months, full open world, mounts, PvP, dungeons,world bosses and no more monthly subs. You will be blown away by the amount of gameplay you get for 6.99