Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-09-2014, 10:00 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
That's super awesome to hear. I mentioned a LONG ways back about the UI being the only thing that bothered me (but wasn't terrible) because it wasn't too pleasing to the eye. This looks more contemporary and "updated" so it's a vast improvement. I want the UI to look as beautiful as the pixel art and look like a triple A title, which this should be.

I agree also that diagrams would be nice bigger. Pictures > words

Btw, I don't know if you addressed it recently but have you thought about adding the customizable player name option so we can "make" our teams? I know you can't put in real names so adding an options screen to rename your players would be an awesome addition so players can adjust it.
Thanks, and I agree on all those points! I will add the customizable names, but it won't be there right away, just because I still have so much I do want to get in there, and it's crunch time! As with each year, I'll plan on multiple free updates, and I will have the ability to import names in one this year. I think that's really important to have, too! In fact, I still hope to eventually have past seasons, and it'll be really important to be able to add the real names to match.

Thanks!
Old Yesterday, 12:55 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

This game looks fantastic, but I think I'll wait for '14 for the Career Mode! Sorry if it has been answered already, but do you have a time frame for when Pro Strategy Football 2014 will release? Thanks for making such an awesome game. Yeah Texas!