Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-22-2014, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWhiteTheMusicalGenius View Post
Two words: worth buying

@MrWhite and @somedumbgamer - Thanks guys! Please let us know how you like it and if you have any questions or suggestions for our game.

Thank You,
Rudy
Old 05-22-2014, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2GMGRudy View Post
@MrWhite and @somedumbgamer - Thanks guys! Please let us know how you like it and if you have any questions or suggestions for our game.

Thank You,
Rudy
Will do, but probably won't get a chance till the weekend. Thanks again!!!
Old 05-23-2014, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedumbgamer View Post
Will do, but probably won't get a chance till the weekend. Thanks again!!!
Hi. No problem at all and I appreciate it very much.

@MrWhite - Just wanted to give you a heads-up that I sent you a Promo for a different game as well. Just our way of saying "thank you" for the nice post that you made about our game Blaster X HD.

Thanks,
Rudy

Co-Founder of 2GMG (2 Guys Making Games)
Old 05-24-2014, 12:14 AM

Got a chance to play tonight and found this to be a nice physics puzzler with sharp, crisp graphics and great audio. Gameplay sorta feels like a futuristic version of "Billiards" as one tries to hit targets by ricocheting a ball off walls and obstacles in the least amount of distance. Has that " one more game" element that keeps me up too late. I'm sure there are even more modes and levels than I'll never get around to playing/unlocking (400, I think) and GC too.

Last edited by somedumbgamer; 05-24-2014 at 10:49 AM..
Old 05-30-2014, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Got a chance to play tonight and found this to be a nice physics puzzler with sharp, crisp graphics and great audio. Gameplay sorta feels like a futuristic version of "Billiards" as one tries to hit targets by ricocheting a ball off walls and obstacles in the least amount of distance. Has that " one more game" element that keeps me up too late. I'm sure there are even more modes and levels than I'll never get around to playing/unlocking (400, I think) and GC too.
Thanks for the post about our game Blaster X HD. I sent you some Promos for some other games in your inbox. Have a great weekend!

Thank You,
Rudy

Co-Founder of 2GMG (2 Guys Making Games)
Old 05-30-2014, 11:40 PM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Yeah, there sure are a ton of levels in this game. One of the most on ios.
Old 06-19-2014, 01:50 PM

Had some awesome news the other day...Received a call from one of our players and he let me know that his wife and her friends use are game, Blaster X HD, to help kids with Autism! That was definitely great to hear and had no idea that our game could help in that way!

Thank You,
Rudy

Blaster X HD: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/blaster-x-hd/id615851024?mt=8
Old 06-19-2014, 02:39 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2GMGRudy View Post
Had some awesome news the other day...Received a call from one of our players and he let me know that his wife and her friends use are game, Blaster X HD, to help kids with Autism! That was definitely great to hear and had no idea that our game could help in that way!

Thank You,
Rudy

Blaster X HD: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/blaster-x-hd/id615851024?mt=8

That's a great story to hear! This game is definitely wonderful and I'm glad to hear it has helped people. I hope everything has been going well for you two.
Old 06-20-2014, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lll Anubis lll View Post
That's a great story to hear! This game is definitely wonderful and I'm glad to hear it has helped people. I hope everything has been going well for you two.
Hi Anubis,

Yea, it caught me by surprise and it was definitely great to hear. Thank you very much, and everything is going well...enjoying catching some World Cup!

Thanks,
Rudy
Old 08-28-2014, 03:02 PM

Default On Sale Limited Time!

Hi Everyone,

We put our game Blaster X HD on Sale at 99 cents for a Limited Time for Labor Day and Back-to-School! Collect 1,242 Stars across 400+ custom levels in one of iPads largest games. If you are looking for a challenge in a game that comes packed with Zero Ads and Zero IAPs, this would be it!

Blaster X HD https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/blaster-x-hd/id615851024?mt=8

Thank You,
Rudy