Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-15-2014, 01:42 PM
iPad Air

Update finally went through. I got some nasty reviews because the game was unplayable for a week due to a glitch.
Old 11-04-2014, 04:42 PM
iPad Air

Could anyone leave some honest reviews? I was averaging a 4 star rating before a bad glitch happened. I've fixed the problem but still no reviews.
Old 11-04-2014, 04:51 PM
iPad Air, iOS 8.x

Wow missed this, downloading along with another game. I'll let you know both here and App Store how the game rates.
Old 11-05-2014, 05:41 AM
iPad Air, iOS 8.x

Default Game Impressions

Hey so going to go with bugs or needed improvements first:

When you die, there is no button either on the screen or on the pause menu to restart, have to exit the game fully to iPad menu screen. Basically kicking people out of your own game. I would suggest a front menu button or restart button on the pause menu.

Thirst, is there supposed to be water somewhere (or very very rare) Or you just run out?

Some clipping issues where the zombies run into a building and get stuck.

Clunky animations, especially runners, kind of slide on the ground.

Suggested improvements:

Saw this as a original complaint on App Store, sound. Highly recommended sound added for footsteps for you and the z's. Also some type of moaning By the z's, especially for the runners. A lot scarier then suddenly taking damage and you have no idea why.

For a game like this, you don't really need a tutorial, BUT, I would highly recommend a screen on the main page labeled instructions that go over the GUI, so players know how to run or cycle weapons, ect.

On main menu, having a high score listing and in future adding Game Center achievements (longest run, highest kill, most used weapon).

Now for the good stuff!

I know I sound highly negative, but the screenshots don't do the game justice. Big open environment, hunting for rare weapons, being chased by walkers and runners, I jumped a few times! The game made me feel desperate while I watch my water and health drop. I didn't mind the random spawns, made me keep moving all the time. While the z's our currently same model, it looks pretty good for an iOS game. It's one of those games that, if you as the developer continue to improve I can see a following being built on this. Keep it up brother, hang tight, you have a great game in the works. I would recommend this if players want a basic Z game that could possibly improve with dev support. 3 stars at this point.