★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Red Ball 4: 10 promo codes to giveaway

07-20-2014, 11:13 AM
#21
Joined: Aug 2013
Location: Behind You...
Posts: 142
Glad you found the problem Toast! Anyways I tried the game on my iPad Mini and on my bros iPhone 5 and found no problems with the game. The game is really fun to play and I like how the game requires the player to use objects within the environment in order to pass the level.

DON'T CLICK ON THIS!: http://goo.gl/hzYmIO
07-20-2014, 11:34 AM
#22
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Munich
Posts: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCman7 View Post
I was the first to respond but didn't send a PM... it does help to read properly oh well. Glad you figured out what the issue is, best of luck with the game.
oh, iŽm sorry! i thought that everybody who wrote in the thread also PMed me. thanks for your support anyways


Quote:
Originally Posted by superbb123 View Post
Glad you found the problem Toast! Anyways I tried the game on my iPad Mini and on my bros iPhone 5 and found no problems with the game. The game is really fun to play and I like how the game requires the player to use objects within the environment in order to pass the level.
glad you enjoy the game! as for the issue, most of people here as well as gamers will probably never face this issue, as we all have our IAPs turned on. oh well, lesson learnt and added one more point to our QA checklist

FDG Entertainment, home of Banana Kong, Oceanhorn, Blueprint 3d, Cover Orange series , Across Age Series, Parachute Panic, Beyond Ynth, Mahjong Elements, etc...
Follow us: Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, Personal Twitter

07-20-2014, 12:16 PM
#23
Joined: Dec 2013
Location: United States
Posts: 2,153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toast View Post

as for the issue, most of people here as well as gamers will probably never face this issue, as we all have our IAPs turned on. oh well, lesson learnt and added one more point to our QA checklist
I am very glad the issue was found. I would have discovered today because I was going to test on a device with iap's turned off. (Kid's tablets)

I know that you are thanking everyone here for looking and testing for you, but, I am throwing a thank you right back at you because it really is a great game.

I wish you high ratings, good reviews & popularity.
07-20-2014, 01:50 PM
#24
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 18
So far I haven't encountered any errors on my device.

And like the other users, my suggestion is to put an level ending. And at first play, I thought there's no pause button but I found it on the middle top. Maybe make it a contrasting color from the background if you can. That's all for now, I'll still try to find problems.

Once again, thanks for a really wonderful game. This game could be a greater hit than Angry Birds in the future!
07-20-2014, 01:58 PM
#25
Quote:
Originally Posted by gianski View Post
So far I haven't encountered any errors on my device.

And like the other users, my suggestion is to put an level ending. And at first play, I thought there's no pause button but I found it on the middle top. Maybe make it a contrasting color from the background if you can. That's all for now, I'll still try to find problems.

Once again, thanks for a really wonderful game. This game could be a greater hit than Angry Birds in the future!
+1

Thanks for the promo code. Game is just awesome

| App Tester and Reviewer | Blogger |
07-20-2014, 10:14 PM
#26
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 2,431
No worries it was my fault!
07-22-2014, 03:51 AM
#27
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Munich
Posts: 100
thanks a lot for all your feedback!
we'll hopefully submit the update today. keeping fingers crossed! =)

FDG Entertainment, home of Banana Kong, Oceanhorn, Blueprint 3d, Cover Orange series , Across Age Series, Parachute Panic, Beyond Ynth, Mahjong Elements, etc...
Follow us: Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, Personal Twitter
07-22-2014, 03:59 AM
#28
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: On the toilet
Posts: 3,327
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toast View Post
weŽre really happy with all the positive response on Red Ball 4 and glad you guys like it!



can you please tell me what the "first 4 point wheel" is? in which level?
weŽll think about the level transition, thanks for the feedback
It's on level 9.
07-22-2014, 05:25 AM
#29
Joined: Jun 2014
Location: Bangladesh
Posts: 57
@Toast

Are you going to release Redball 4 for Android?