Launching July 30 - Hungry Bird - A jumping game

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Beebe, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Beebe

Beebe Well-Known Member

Hi TA,

We are launching our hunting jumper game - Hungry Bird - on July 30 on both the App Store and Google PlayStore and wanted to introduce it to the TA community. Below is the launch trailer, some screens from the game and the App Store description.

It is a difficult but fun to play game. It will take a lot of skill to clear ten levels.

Please let me know if you would like a testflight build or a promo code (when Apple approves) to check this game out...;)

App Store / Play Store Description

"Hungry Bird is both a hunting and a jumping game. Your bird falls from its nest and your objective is to help it fly back. Remember though, you must feed the bird to keep it alive. Try to catch as many bugs as possible to make your bird full and strong! :) :)

The bird gets weaker as it gets hungrier and will die if not fed. Feed the bird on the bugs you come across.

The beetles are in-game currency that you can use to unlock different birds, skins and other premium items in the game.

The flight is also not rosy as there are impediments / roadblocks / enemies in your way. You are however in control of this flight as you determine the platform to use to gain altitude".

Thanks so much everybody especially Lavender and Accountancyguy (Will) for the great feedback.

Attached Files:

2. Beebe

Beebe Well-Known Member

PM me your Apple ID if you would like to play this game ahead of time and I will share a testflight build with you.

3. Beebe

Beebe Well-Known Member

Wooohooo... Apple has approved Hungry Bird. Here are a few promo codes for anyone who would like to play this game before the launch date.... Will appreciate feedback / comment.

EX49XN6KKM64
    WYFMTXLEFEX3
    4N7JX7K9WHTR
    EANTRNMH4APH
    TTTRHHHERY6F

4. Beebe

Beebe Well-Known Member

Hungry Bird is flying to the app store tonight -

Here are the last few promo code if you would like to check it out -

LJXMNLLMXJNT
    W9E6LMMNR4Y6
    9N669L4JRRKF