★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Wham Bam
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 90.4 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: It all started with the classic story about the three little piggies, but things get messed up when the third house gets blown away...

Use a variety of action packed finger-twisting gestures to HIT, PUNCH and THROW the big bad Wolf's evil helpers out of the way and help piggies escape.

- Run through beautiful environments, some friendly others spooky

- Collect coins and buy all sorts of goodies

- Use different skills to get rid of the evil pesky followers

- Explore a twisted story

- Enjoy rewarding bonus levels and defeat the Wolf in the scary boss levels

and much more!

Created by Wham Bam studios.
03-26-2014, 06:56 AM
Looks interesting. Runner perhaps?

03-26-2014, 07:04 AM
yup.. but looks like there's no GC

https://www.facebook.com/PigsWithProblems
no gameplay video yet

Game Center ID: copaeci
03-26-2014, 07:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Looks interesting. Runner perhaps?
At times it is, the bonus levels seem to be certainly. It starts off as a kind of lightgun game with you tapping and shooting enemies chasing you but it looks to be a little more substantial than most freemium runners. It could do with a bit more tidying visually but it's staying on my device for further play which is always a positive sign for me

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Please note that I am not a moderator; I can't change thread titles, delete threads etc. I'm happy to help where I can but it's likely faster to contact a mod for assistance.
03-26-2014, 08:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
At times it is, the bonus levels seem to be certainly. It starts off as a kind of lightgun game with you tapping and shooting enemies chasing you but it looks to be a little more substantial than most freemium runners. It could do with a bit more tidying visually but it's staying on my device for further play which is always a positive sign for me
Nice... Exactly what i need to hear to download this. Thanks!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-26-2014, 09:13 AM
Game Impressions

03-26-2014, 09:48 AM
Played it and it was ok, just not for me.

Check it out though. The game is similar to Le Vamp, only in a different view. The game gets pretty hectic later on. Lots of enemy types, nice implementation of powerups (on cooldowns) and the controls are spot on.
03-26-2014, 10:56 PM
I'm trying to buy it on the US store but it keeps saying this item is no longer available.
03-26-2014, 11:22 PM
Ohhh I do like shooting games. Haven't seen one for a while. May have to check this out!

Gamecenter ID: Raidriar // VainGlory: GodKing // Monster Hunter Freedom Unite: Mikasa
03-27-2014, 04:23 AM
The game shall be released in one week. Here is the official trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeW5...ature=youtu.be