DRAG THE ROPE by tiangua -puzzler- FREE FOR A DAY - usually 99c

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Snozberry, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Snozberry

Snozberry Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2012
    #1 Snozberry, Apr 11, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2012
    I can't add the appinfo because I'm on my iPad,
    But I've been playing this game for a few hours and it's amazing.
    It's exactly what I hoped when the creators of nozzle announces they were creating a game called. "use the rope" when that game was actually absolute crap. This game has a similar title, but by another company and it's great.
    It's kinda like rope rescue, by chillingo, but more puzzle-y rather then timing orientated.

2. Sri Ram

Sri Ram Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012

Drag the Rope

TIANGUA Co.,Ltd
    · 5 Star Game! The common choice of millions of players!!! · Top 3 puzzle game in 69 countries!!! · Drag the Rope, iPh…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    · 5 Star Game! The common choice of millions of players!!! · Top 3 puzzle game in 69 countries!!! · Drag the Rope, iPhone 5/5c/5s Compatibility Now! Connect your mind, connect you and me, and connect the world. Twine all chocks with rope, and become beautiful pictures. More than 300 interesting levels to the challenges waiting for you!! · A neat approach to the line puzzle game, Drag the Rope and Drag the Rope HD have been doing fairly well during their first couple months of existence in the App Store. ---appadvice.com · Best game in the app store yet great way to pass the time never freezes good achievements fun to play any time –--Yungshottas · Life is like 'Drag the Rope',we must find the right start in first, and then follow the correct route to go,and get the final destination ---Juicy ADDICTIVE FEATURES §. Playing various game levels, testing new content each time ◇◇There are numerous levels and plenty of plays in of the game “Drag the Rope”, which drawing you to play it again and again.Change infinity, in the degree of difficulty on the level progressive, so that players can face off with each passing a different challenge. §. Owning multiple modes, gaining more pleasure ◇◇Through more game modes, you can gain more pleasures in ‘Drag the Rope’. §. Incorporating teaching into play edutainment game good to health ◇◇Under simple rules in game, and you will challenge yourselves constantly, enhance intelligence and improve mind intelligence constantly. §. Delicate game art to show you more pictures ◇◇You can drag the rope more freely with delicate game art without any limits to create beautiful screen.Fine screen, play as you wish. You can draw beautiful pictures with "Drag the Rope". §. Record your mood as you like ◇◇Record your mood after you complete challenge, you can evaluate all the levels. §. Support Facebook ,Twitter and other Social Network ◇◇You can share game with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and other Social Network, no matter where you are. §. Language support English, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Italian, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese versions to give you convenient experience. Our twitter: https://twitter.com/itiangua Like us: http://www.facebook.com/iTIANGUA Our website: http://www.itiangua.com/ E-mail: [email protected]
    Information
    Seller:TIANGUA Co.,Ltd
    Genre:Puzzle, Trivia
    Release:Apr 02, 2012
    Updated:Dec 04, 2013
    Version:2.0.0
    Size:19.7 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

It's pretty good,just tried a few levels

3. Snozberry

Snozberry Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2012
    #3 Snozberry, Apr 11, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2012
    Cheers for adding app info ;) ppl seem to get really archy about threads without app info.

I'm really enjoying it. I've been playing for over an hour,maybe 2 hours total and only halfway through world 2.
    There are so many levels! 5 worlds, 50 levels each world- 250 levels.

Some are already kinda hard, but then it'll give you a break with a few regularish ones, then hardish, most games keep increasing with difficulty, but it's nice to have a break and not be totally stuck on a level and not being able to progress..it's a perfect mix in my opinion.

The only slight bad point is you have to pass one level to get to the next, which means if your stuck on a level, no more game progression..which is quite a waste. There is hints though, you earn in game currency, which you spend to buy hints. But still, I hope I don't ever get full on stuck.

I'm looking forward to seeing what new gameplay elements are added in later worlds, I wonder what the red rope does.hmmm
    Great job to the developers, if they happen to see this. It's brilliant, thanks for the entertainment :)

Also, I just noticed the mood balloons, you can record your mood at the end of each level..that's a little bit strange.. Itd be so much cooler if those balloons showed up for whether or not you did a good job on a certain level, or a bad job, taking both coin and stars into consideration..maybe that's what the intended to do but somehow they couldn't get it working right..

I also wish there was more stuff to buy at the store, even if it's just customize items, such as changing the color of the stator ropes, or the balloons even, maybe unlocking new balloon faces.

Edit-
    Just relized the red rope is just the "not acceptable" notification when youve double roped something. They must have had to do that to take a screenshot.. But introducing new ropes wouod ave been cool.though I don't exactly know how that'd work since the shape nexts to be complete with one rope in a continuous line...so I guess that's impossible to add new ropes.
    But they have introduced new types of lines you have to trace, so the gameplay gets more challenging through that ( like dotted line is optional,you can use it or not use it and still pass the level,arrowed lines which you can only use the direction the arrows are pointing, etc..I hope more lines are added in later worlds, like lines that can be crossed twice, or lines that you have to finish on.

4. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Hmmm, would be better if they had leader boards for best world times... But it's not bad.

5. bravezhu@hotmail.com

Apr 21, 2012
  6. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Thanks for sharing.

7. crazy dad

crazy dad Active Member

Oct 21, 2010
    Not sure why the icon has a mouse tied up with hearts in the eyes but I do know that this is a fun game. I picked this up when free and have showed it to friends and my children love it to (early levels). It is a great little puzzle app. Seems simple at first but there are some challenging levels. My thanks to the devs who made this. Thank you and great work.

8. bravezhu@hotmail.com

Apr 21, 2012
    Thank you very much.If you have any suggestion, don't hesitate to contact me.

Zhu Yong, CEO of Tiangua

QUOTE=crazy dad;2236509]Not sure why the icon has a mouse tied up with hearts in the eyes but I do know that this is a fun game. I picked this up when free and have showed it to friends and my children love it to (early levels). It is a great little puzzle app. Seems simple at first but there are some challenging levels. My thanks to the devs who made this. Thank you and great work.[/QUOTE]

9. bravezhu@hotmail.com

Apr 21, 2012
    Thank you very much, if you have any suggestion, don't hesitate to contact me.

Yong Zhu, TIANGUA