Good gesture based 3d adventure games?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by praneethdamian, Sep 14, 2016.

1. praneethdamian

Mar 31, 2012
    Games like horn (Phosphor Games) without virtual analog controls. Even though I loved horn I wasn't a huge fan of the infinity blade type fighting controls. I started playing submerged but that game has clunky controls and boring gameplay. 3rd person or 1st person games not top-down.

Thanks.

2. OrangutanKungfu

OrangutanKungfu Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2015
    Media
    UK
    Most obvious one is Severed, which admittedly does have slightly Infinity Blade-style combat - but I don't see a way to get around that if you want gesture-based adventure. However, Severed seems to be pretty much universally loved.

3. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Tales From Deep Space?

4. praneethdamian

Mar 31, 2012
    Any 3d 3rd person/ 1st person games? I have played Tales From Deep Space. The controls are a bit frustrating and its a side scroller. Severed looks nice but I was hoping for more of an exploration type game. I've been playing Duex ex the fall which is okay. But I'm looking for a zelda/ tomb raider like game.

5. ashmike3

ashmike3 Well-Known Member

May 15, 2014
    Maybe Dawnbringer. It's F2P, if that matters

6. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Have you tried Hellraid: The Escape? It's more of an adventure puzzle similar to The Room series, but in full FPS movement (non-rails). No direct combat system, but you use traps and other stuff to lure enemies and take them out with.