[ipad/iphone] Gangster Racing $2.99 now = $FREE

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by rawg, Jun 20, 2012.

1. rawg

rawg Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2012
    #1 rawg, Jun 20, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2012
    Gangster Racing $2.99 now = $FREE EXPIRED

http://itunes.apple.com/app/gangster-racing/id529091997?mt=8

iOS Universal

Welcome to the time of gangsters and the first night street racing!

Gangsters Racing is our third racing game. Bigger and more elaborate than anything else what we have created for you.

Large open city waiting for you. The city is created on the historical materials in which you can move freely between the races. You will drive a elaborate period cars from 30s to 50s.

Look forward to:
    -many different races
    -large open city
    -period cars
    -period music.

The game doesn't have ingame payments like other games, you pay once and get all the content, no more extra money!

Thank you for your purchase and have a good fun.

Game tips:
    -keep on your mind, that the game takes place at night, we recommend setting higher brightness on your display
    -in the menu you can separately turn off the music and sound
    -you can leave race by pressing the END RACE button.

The game works on the iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone4S, iPod Touch 3rd generation, iPod Touch 4rd generation ,iPad, Pad2 and The New iPad.

2. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    Hmm... This looks pretty interesting... Anyone tried this before?

3. nemo66

nemo66 Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2009
    IT Manager
    On Earth.
    Not free...

...in Germany. As usual...
    :mad:

4. Not showing free in the US either right now. But who knows will check back later tonight, since a lot of our stuff seems to kick in at 9:00 pm pacific time.

Graphics look great in this game and I live racing games, so wanna give this thing a try.

5. Anctoh

Anctoh Well-Known Member

May 13, 2011
    Actually looks pretty good. I'll grab in when its free here in the states.

6. rawg

rawg Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2012
    Expired

7. AlienSEX

AlienSEX Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2011
    SO FAKE. this was NEVER FREE.

Mod please delete this thread.

8. rawg

rawg Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2012
    it was free this morning, was posted at 8AM.... don't be dumb because you missed it :rolleyes:

9. jeffyg3

jeffyg3 Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2010
    I get home at 7:30-8 in the mornings and that's when I check this site for free stuff. I checked right when this topic was made and wasn't free in the US then, well maybe I guess it was free only in another country or free for only like an hour or something and when you posted, could have went off, but either case wasn't free (anymore) in the U.S. when you posted.

10. You know, I was looking for this all day on the apple store because the graphics looked so cool, but never saw it free. But I could of sworn one of my app trackers did show it as a price reduction to free, but if it did in the US market is besides me.

So I think we should give rawg the benefit of the doubt on this one.

11. rawg

rawg Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2012
    thank you connector.... im in the USA and snagged it yesterday morning, may have been a price mistake but I got it.

plus why would anyone post fake free apps? no reason to waste anyones time. :)

12. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Appshopper shows it was free for a short time yesterday. As said before, don't flame the OP just because the sale was too quick. And stop posting hate when you don't have the facts.