Swordigo treasures walkthrough & Strategies - highly spoilerific!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by metalcasket, Mar 22, 2012.

1. suborna07

suborna07 Member

Mar 30, 2012

OMG how do i get to the chambr of power?? or snowy peaks?

2. OxfordRob

OxfordRob Member

Jun 11, 2010
    Thanks for that Echoseven. It had not dawned on me to just bat the fireballs back at him and then give him a bit of a slap with the sword when he dares to come close to me.

That guy makes me wonder why I had so much hassle but then I find myself face what seems to be
    a dark replica of me
    . Bombs etc do not work against him and the only thing that does seems to be the sword and grappling hook. Any help here on how to defeat him short of do some blows and then run around a lot trying to regain my health?

The nearest I got with him was about 40%.

3. D. Bida

D. Bida Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2011
    Michigan, USA
    #483 D. Bida, Apr 5, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2012
    Hey guys, I'm stuck at a part in the World's End Keep with the numerous portals that are all basically a part of the same room. Well in the middle section, behind one of the portals is a locked gate. I made it towards the back of the room and got the key, came back and defeated the floating witch or whatever she is. How do I get thru the portal so I can unlock the door? I've tried everything but I think my tiredness is getting the best of me. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

4. fhooy45

fhooy45 New Member

Apr 5, 2012
    How do you get past this part in Swordigo? i am extremely confused. If you cant see the picture, there are four ways to go. I am in the great caves. When you go in the top left door, you come out the bottom right and when you go in the top right, you come out the bottom left. PLEASE HELP.

[​IMG]

Go to the link above if you cant see it.

5. jacknicklson

jacknicklson Member

Apr 4, 2012
    The torches on the back wall will light up when you go in the right order

6. Yassen5547

Yassen5547 Member

Apr 5, 2012
    Need help!

I am in the snowy slopes. I got to where the two gems are that are worth 20 each, I got to the section that had all those crazy type birds and took care of those. I can't get any further because no matter how hard I try I can't make It up the ramp above this part because of the ice balls that keep rolling down and knocking me backwards. What am I missing? I have the first three spells, the first three shards and the upgraded armor. I have tried several time and can't figure this out. I am sure it is something simple, but I can't do it without a little help. I have gone through every thread in this forum and see solutions for just about everything else, but not this. Please help!

7. Neopax

Neopax Member

Apr 5, 2012
    How do i get to the snowy peaks? I dont find it :-(

8. Yassen5547

Yassen5547 Member

Apr 5, 2012
    Go to the greyhedge village. Take top path to right to greyhedge crossing. Pass through to greyhedge caves. Keep going to the right to get there.

9. Yassen5547

Yassen5547 Member

Apr 5, 2012
    Solution posted several times in forum. Go though one entrance and look for light on wall. Keep going into different entrances until all four lights are lit. If they go out you chose a wrong path. The pattern is not random.

10. jacknicklson

jacknicklson Member

Apr 4, 2012
    #490 jacknicklson, Apr 5, 2012
    I am missing one of the final keys in the game since I had to buy my last one to beat it earlier today. I have a feeling this is my last % as I am stuck on 99. I got the one at the very end with the fireballs of death lol, any other ideas for easily missed keys?

EDIT: This guy's post saved me haha. Completely missed this section

11. hurricaneMIKE

hurricaneMIKE New Member

Apr 5, 2012
    #491 hurricaneMIKE, Apr 5, 2012
    Ooookay. New here. Not sure if this was answered. But I'm pretty far in the game. At the end game, but just going back because I feel like I need to get my monies up so I can buy the upgraded armor. And maybe buy that key to see wtf it opens. So I"m going around getting treasures. Here's the thing. I'm at Wastelands. Trying to get that treasure behind the rocks that you explode. Are you supposed to throw a bomb in that tiny little hole? like...really? Its a bitch trying to get it in there.

Okay..nevermind. I'm an idiot. Just did it

12. Neopax

Neopax Member

Apr 5, 2012

Keep going right - I don't find the snowy peaks for the 4th piece of the sword. Going right and I come to snowy slopes, not peaks! I need to come to the mountain atlon.

13. Hazel

Hazel New Member

Apr 4, 2012
    where is the grapple

I cannot find the grapple charm. I'm going no further without it. where is it?

Thank you!

14. hurricaneMIKE

hurricaneMIKE New Member

Apr 5, 2012
    So I"m at 98% Got all of the treasures. Have 999 bucks. I can buy the key or the armor. WTF does the key do? I might as well get the armor I feel. Think I'll need it for this fight.

15. Neopax

Neopax Member

Apr 5, 2012
    How to come to the snowy peaks Mountain atlon, where the Master Sent me to? Its for the 4th piece of the sword!

16. jrvvrit3r

jrvvrit3r New Member

Apr 4, 2012
    Boss

Any ideas or tips on how to beat the boss at Lair of Death? I manage to get it to like 20-30 lifepoints but I always die. I beat it once then died from my twin after :p

17. suborna07

suborna07 Member

Mar 30, 2012
    OMG!! same here! ive been stuck for the past week now! ive been waiting for someone to tell me but no one bothers to help :(

18. jrvvrit3r

jrvvrit3r New Member

Apr 4, 2012
    uhmm im not gonna be much help BUT somewhere in that snowy peak area (where you cant go any further) there should be a locked gate. you have to buy a key from the nearby city to open it. Atleast thats how I did it.

19. jrvvrit3r

jrvvrit3r New Member

Apr 4, 2012
    read above message :$

20. Neopax

Neopax Member

Apr 5, 2012
    Is it the locked gate in frozen temple? Do I have to buy the key to come to snowy peaks?