Combat Monsters playthrough from the creators of Great Big Wargame

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by SteveVenezia, Jul 25, 2013.

1. SteveVenezia

SteveVenezia Active Member

Apr 5, 2011
    Developer
    London
    This is a playthrough of Combat Monsters, the latest game from Rubicon Development, creators of the BAFTA nominated hit mobile title, “Great Big War Game”.

Combat Monsters is a deck-building strategy game that takes the genre to a new dimension; literally. Watch your cards come to life as fully animated 3D characters, then dominate your opponents in tactical grid-based combat.

Customise your deck with hundreds of available cards and do battle across singleplayer campaigns and multiplayer mayhem.

Combat Monsters will be available this summer for mobile, tablet and PC. More platforms and release date TBD.

Please note it's an early build with lots of sound effects, polish and balance still to come.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CombatMonsters

2. Talbs

Talbs Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
    Can't believe I missed this post from 2 weeks ago. This is really looking amazing. I love the way your guys fly in when you play them. The creativeness here, with the whole 3D animation is great. Very creative work.
    It's got a little bit of a cabals thing going on with the "hex based" movement.

I can't watch the videos completely right now, but am really looking forward to watching them properly later.

Really looks amazing. Well done.

(Ps maybe this shouldve gone in the thread that's already created).

3. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

Talk to me know the day it release. Looks great.