Fix-it-up: Kate's Adventure - Promo Codes

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by G5 Entertainment, May 2, 2012.

1. G5 Entertainment

G5 Entertainment Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2009
    Game giveaway - today only!

We're giving away codes for Fix-it-up: Kate's Adventure for iPhone and iPad! Use your imagination to create a car of the future and tell us what it will be like for a chance to win!
    5 random people to comment below will get this fantastic strategy adventure for FREE!
    Along with your story, please, specify the device you would like to play on.

Let your imagination take you far!
    Hurry hurry!

[​IMG]

2. kelvinchi

kelvinchi Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    I think that Fix-it-up: Kate's Adventure is a great game and it need time to take care of the Car's Park. It is also awesome. I liked G5 Entertainment games very much also. I hope that I can got this one if possible.

3. aidan_ree

aidan_ree Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2010
    I love Fix-it-up: World Tour HD and would love to be able to play Fix-it-up: Kate's Adventure for iPad. My dream car of the future will be one that runs on green energy and will be able to navigate itself!

4. extremely

extremely Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2011
    Thanks for the awesome giveaway! :D
    I'd love a code of Fix-it-up: Kate's Adventure for iPhone!
    Car of the future may be intelligent, able to autopilot without human control; identify pedestrians and cars smartly; may even fly when there is a traffc jam.

5. nerdherd

nerdherd Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2012
    As a big fan of G5's game.i really want to repair Cars with Kate!
    fix-it-up: Kate's Adventure is really good!
    Hope to get a iPad version!thanks;)

6. snapb202

snapb202 Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2012
    #6 snapb202, May 2, 2012
    Last edited: May 2, 2012
    Thanks for the fun giveaway. I would like to help Kate with her fix-it-up missions on my iPad.

My car of the future is one sexy beast inside and out. It will be sleek & aerodynamic, with an AI that can autopilot when you don't feel like driving. It has a built in navigation system, and sensors on the outside to prevent you from crashing. It will have a state of the art entertainment centre and seat warmers of course. We will have layered highways so the car is designed to hover to the right lane. In emergencies it can even float. The safety features will ensure that nothing will happen to the driver/ occupant in case of an emergency. Best of all it will be powered by a hydrogen fuel cell, so it's a lean, mean, green machine and we won't have to be so dependent on fossil fuels. :)

7. Velens

Velens Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2012
    I like G5's games!The screen, the game is great! I hope I don’t miss it~
    I want to get a HD promo code.
    Thank you very much!

8. ultimate7

ultimate7 Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2012
    Thanks for the giveaway!
    My car in future is an almighty one which can also fly in the sky and dive in the water.
    I wanna get a HD version.

9. danielfan

danielfan Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2011
    Software Engineer
    Thanks for the chance.

In my dream of future all cars will use any matter that has no harm to the earth as power like an apple, banana skin or even water.
    I prefer iPad version.

10. xbeta

xbeta Well-Known Member

Oct 29, 2011
    Wow! Super love G5 games!
    Would love to win a copy of iPad version, please.
    Future car in my mind will be using solar energy with zero pollution, extremely speed and also cool shape and appearance! :cool:

11. dclose

dclose Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    My car of the future would run on algae, and have it's own supply brewing up on the roof. Of course it would be green, both in pollution and color! :)

I'd love to win the iPad version, and thanks for not demanding email addresses this time.

12. trueblue

trueblue Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012
    Please wait 1000000 minutes uploading info....
    Please wait 1000000 minutes uploading info....
    My car of the future would run only by human or animal urine, that will save people a lots of money on gas and it's something we all can produde our self. :)

I would love a promo code for iPhone, thanks

13. misinform60

misinform60 Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2012
    My car of the future would run on used vegetable oil.

Thanks for the chance, and I would love a promo code for iPhone.

14. G5 Entertainment

G5 Entertainment Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2009
    Winners!

Thank you all for your awesome ideas! We really enjoyed your participation!
    So let's congratulate five today's winners with the following nicknames:

extremely
    snapb202
    danielfan
    xbeta
    ultimate7

Please, check your inbox to receive a promo code for Fix-it-up: Kate's Adventure!

Have A Nice Day Everyone!

15. tomos

tomos Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2012
    Maybe a bit late , but I'd love a code of Fix-it-up: Kate's Adventure for the IPAD

My car of the future would be intelligent enough to park, get me around whilst I sit back and play on my IPAD :)

Be able to saftely drive in traffic and avoid accidents whilst maintaining speed limits , fly when there is a traffc jam and of course be self cleaning!

Thank you

16. Bartow

Bartow Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2012
    Fix-it-up: Kate's Adventure is a good game!
    I wish that cars in future could drive automatically and can go anywhere include out space!
    Wanna try it on my iphone.thanks!