Win an iPad Mini with top score on MotoSikeO!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by MotoSikeO, Dec 21, 2012.

1. MotoSikeO

MotoSikeO Member

Dec 14, 2012
    Contest began yesterday and runs for 90 days. Make it to the #1 position on the Leaderboard and hold this position through the 90 day period and you will win the iPad Mini!

"Like" us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/motosikeo to stay connected and for further updates.

More info on the app below:

MotoSikeO - Bike Racing - Fast Motorcycle Racing

MotoSikeO is a new and FAST MOTORCYCLE RACING GAME that challenges you more
    than any other motorcycle racing and bi…
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    MotoSikeO is a new and FAST MOTORCYCLE RACING GAME that challenges you more
    than any other motorcycle racing and bike racing game available today. It’s a high paced sportsbike racing game where you ride your sportsbike at insane speeds through ever changing traffic.

Reviews:

“MotoSikeO rocks solid visuals, with 3D graphics. Your motorcycle looks great, as does the wheelie and speeding animations” - theiphoneappreview.com

“MotoSikeO truly reminds me of the crazies that I see riding crotch rockets, and now I can virtually experience that rush” - crazymikesapps.com

“Its so far BEST BIKE RACING GAME I have seen for iOS device. Its 3D graphics and intelligent control make it more appealing” - thetechjournal.com

The game's artificial intelligence makes the game more difficult the better you get, so you always stay on the edge of your seat. While you think you're playing the game, it's really playing you, throwing more obstacles in your way the further you progress. Just when you think you can out maneuver all the cars & trucks, another car, truck or other obstacle moves in your way unexpectedly, forcing you to respond faster than before. You're quickly hooked because the thrill of the game is so addictive; you just want to keep playing!

Features include:

·Dynamic artificial intelligence continues to make the bike racing game more
    challenging no matter how good you get.

·Responsive control. It drives and feels like a real motorcycle.

·Speed control by tilting the device forward and backward

·Turning control by tilting the device left and right

·Wheelie the sportsbike by tap and hold anywhere on the screen

·Progress indicator so you know where you are on the course

·Leaderboard

·Top speed of 150 mph by tilting forward.

·Top speed of 180 mph when doing a wheelie

·Extra points for passing a vehicle while doing a wheelie

·Amazing 3D graphics. Try driving through the covered gas stations.

Coming Soon
    * Multiplayer
    * More Maps
    * More Bikes

Stay in touch with MotoSikeO for latest news and updates
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Arcade, Racing, Sports
    Release:Jan 11, 2012
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. This is a promotion, needs to be put in the promo code section. Modz.

3. MotoSikeO

MotoSikeO Member

Dec 14, 2012
    New build coming this week..iPad Mini Contest still on

Here is a sneak peek at the upgrades coming to MotoSikeO-X:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Downloading now...

5. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    #5 Primoz, Jan 23, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2013
    Woah, this game is one huge mess. I keep dying and I keep reviving? Do we have unlimited lives?? Then suddenly the game stopped (as if I died, but I didn't).

Also the menus are all messed up and I can't see half the UI on the screen (iPhone 3Gs).
    Also, the game crashes.

Please fix this mess of a game.

Edit: well, got a reply from the developer saying they will fix the issues. Good community support is definitely worth something :)

6. MotoSikeO

MotoSikeO Member

Dec 14, 2012
    Thanks for your feedback!

Thank you for your feedback, Primoz. We were unaware of the 3G issues and are working to resolve these. I will post to let the community know when the 3G issues are resolved. For now, we do have the new build about to be released addressing the "unlimited lives" issue with a damage meter. There should not be issues with the 4G and the 5G, but if there are, please do let me know so we can fix them.

Thanks for your help in making MotoSikeO a great racing game!

7. KevinS

KevinS Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2012
    This game is unplayable on my iPod Touch 4G. It crashes constantly, I don't know if this issue has been resolved yet, or if it just won't run on older devices? :)

8. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    It runs on my device (somewhat) and mine is even older. They said that a patch is coming next week or so.

9. MotoSikeO

MotoSikeO Member

Dec 14, 2012
    Thanks for the feedback, KevinS! Yes, this issue should be resolved with the update we are currently working on. It should be out within a week. I will post here when it is released. You should also receive a message to download the new build when it is ready on your iPod Touch 4G.

Thank you!

10. clairetarcade

clairetarcade Member

Jan 16, 2013
    :)

Hi guys, I wanted to try this game but I would like to know if the mess or the issues regarding the game are already fixed up? Thanks

11. MotoSikeO

MotoSikeO Member

Dec 14, 2012
    Hello Clairetarcade,

We are working out the bugs now. I have played it on the iPad with no problems and on iPhone 4G with no problems. You can try it now and if for some reason there is an issue (or if not), you will get an auto update with the new build set to come out within a week either way. The new build has some great improvements to the game!

12. MotoSikeO

MotoSikeO Member

Dec 14, 2012
    Current known working versions

We have tested the current version of MotoSikeO on iPhone 4, 4S, 5; iPad 2 and 3. It should work without issues on these devices. If you experience problems with gameplay on your device (whether it is one of these or another), please let me know. We will test the iPod Touch 4 knowing that there is a problem with it now.

We are currently recoding the game with the upgrades and will work to fix any known compatibility issues. Please do let me know if you discover anything either prior to or following the upgrade.

Thanks again for your community support!

13. Funkyzor

Funkyzor Member

Jan 22, 2013
    The prize is available in Europe ? I want to know if i should buy this or not.

14. MotoSikeO

MotoSikeO Member

Dec 14, 2012
    US Prize Only

The prize giveaway is available only in the U.S. All details in the Contest Rules located at www.motosikeo.com

Thanks Funkyzor!

15. Funkyzor

Funkyzor Member

Jan 22, 2013
    Aww, thanks for the reply but i'm from Europe so it's no chance to win.

Good luck with app and your competition. All of best !!

16. MotoSikeO

MotoSikeO Member

Dec 14, 2012
    Thank you!

That's too bad. :( How fun to be in Europe though!

Still a fun game to check out once the upgrade is finished for only $.99 USD. ;)

All the best to you as well!

17. MotoSikeO

MotoSikeO Member

Dec 14, 2012
    Still working on updates

Hello all,

I just wanted to stop by to let you know I hadn't forgotten about you! We are still working on the upgrade and hope to have it out very soon. I will post again when it is released. I apologize for the delay and thank you for your patience. :)

18. MotoSikeO

MotoSikeO Member

Dec 14, 2012
    Update has been released!

Hello all,

The MotoSikeO update is now live in the Android stores and the Apple update should show up around Thursday/Friday as it has also been sent off for release (there is a delay to when it will actually become available).

Please check it out and let me know if you find any issues, also how you like it and any recommendations for our next build.

Thanks everyone!