(Music App) Studio 2 by XME Inc. 7.99 >>Free

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by repapermunky, Apr 2, 2014.

1. repapermunky

repapermunky Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Alright fellas, I'm back to sharing in the wealth. You may know XME Inc. for their BeatPad app or others. I haven't used Studio 2 much yet, as I just got it; however I did enjoy using BeatPad a couple years back. So give it a try! Here's the info:

App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

2. AnarKitty

AnarKitty Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Minneapolis, USA
    Reviews mention a lack of instructions, which suggests it may not be intuitive enough to figure out without them, and makes me wonder if anyone has any information on how it works. Any info on the app is appreciated. :)

3. repapermunky

repapermunky Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    I think it's just supposed to be a basic mixdown type software for ios. When I say basic, I mean pretty bare-boned. I just figured for free, I would share it with you gentlemen, in case anyone needed something like this and couldn't afford better. I have already removed it from my devices, only because I have similar apps with more features and of higher quality. And knowing you AnarKitty, I'd say you really don't need this one. ;)

4. amusing Grace

amusing Grace Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2008
    Music, Muse, Magick
    Berlin, Germany