Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-25-2014, 11:12 AM
iPhone 5

Ramzarules:
Changing directions is a bit slower with swipe controls, because your finger needs to move a few pixels, but you can change direction instantly with dpad or mfi controller - movement and animation are independent.

If you're impatient, you can get an earlier peek at bombs, sword, bow, nukes, etc. in the lite version, or in the full game's creative mode. Creative mode includes a collection of user-created, user-submitted levels.

Appreciate very much the feedback on modes! S&P is a weird beast in that it contains a mix of puzzle and action levels. Some levels are more puzzly, while some are more actiony. You can skip levels (adjacent levels in the grid are unlocked).

There are at least two modes I've been wanting to add - a zelda-esque quest mode, and support for gauntlet style scrolling levels.
Old 09-25-2014, 12:01 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 8.x

Thanks very much for the reply! Of course, after getting a code i consider the least i can do to give feedback and offer impressions! Indeed i used swipe, so i will try with the Dpad and the creative mode to find some action.

I really like the graphics, they are cute and very polished (also, the soundtrack) so if even one of those modes, zeldaesque or gauntlet gets added, it will be awesome! Just please consider giving us something to work for, like penguin customisation, upgrades, costumes, weapons etc.. I wish you success!
Old 09-25-2014, 12:26 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Yeah, I'm also all for some alternate skins. If the game were re-skinned with a warrior.. or adventurer or something that would be cool. Still, even with cutesie graphics the underlying game is plenty fun.
Old 09-25-2014, 01:11 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Played the first six levels so far and I'm really impressed with the quantity (160 levels) and the quality and charm this game has. It's one of the few times that I actually prefer the swiping over the dpad. Your swipes are across a circular area so imagine your using a roller ball controller at an arcade. Well done and the dpad works just as well. I can't wait to get deeper into the game to see the added tricks and harder puzzles. And boss fights in a puzzle games? Right on! I'll try to post some feedback after I vanquish a few. Awesome game and highly recommended to anyone looking for a sweet little puzzler. And I'm all for any skins or hats to collect. Cheers!
Old 09-29-2014, 03:26 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Just three starred the first boss fight. Well done!!! A pity this game is not getting more attention. A great deal of fun. Thanks again.