Generation of Chaos - tactical RPG

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by undeadcow, Mar 1, 2013.

1. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    [​IMG]

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hyperdevbox.goc4&feature=more_from_developer#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEwMiwiY29tLmh5cGVyZGV2Ym94LmdvYzQiXQ..

[​IMG]

2. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    Alright undeadcow, you've got my attention with all of these tactical/strategic RPGs you've been posting.

Sooooo....which one's the best or at least maybe the best one to start with?

3. pjft

pjft Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2011
    Haha, was about to ask the same :D

4. undeadcow

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    #4 undeadcow, Mar 1, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2013
    I wish I had an Android so I could answer that; but I've always hear about how much better received these types of games are on Android so I was playing around. In April I might upgrade from a flip phone to a smart phone so was debating on Android Vs iPhone... Android looks more promising with titles like this.

I can heartily recommend the Kingturn games, and Legend of Yore is a decent roguelike.

5. josue85

josue85 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Feb 28, 2013
    I played Spectral Souls by the same company. The amount of content packed into that game was staggering. The price may seem steep, but it literally had hundreds of hours of side missions and things to do. I never finished it because I lost my phone at the time (and with it my save file). If your are looking for something in the vein of final fantasy tactics, give it a shot. Check out some YouTube clips and see if you like what you see.

6. menendez

menendez Active Member

Feb 28, 2013
    What a nice surprise!! I didnt know this one and now i´m very interested. Can someone please tell me if i can play this in my samsung galagy tab 2??? Someone please!!!

7. pjft

pjft Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2011
    If you open the link that takes you to the store, it should tell you if it's compatible. Basically, if it isn't, it will say so.

You can also see the devices that the people who left reviews were, that's usually a good indication.

...@undeadcow: are you telling me you're posting all of these and you don't have an android device? :eek:

8. undeadcow

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Haha... yeah, I am really curious about Android RPGs and have some extra time.

9. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    I played this on psp and wasn't my faviorite.

10. HyperDevbox

HyperDevbox Well-Known Member

Jul 12, 2012
    Game development studio
    Tokyo
    It's great to see the interest in Generation of Chaos! Thanks for the post undeadcow!

We're secretly working on bringing you more awesome Strategy RPGs for Android but... for now, my lips are sealed ;)