Modern Combat or BiA - For Singleplayer?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Rixx, Dec 6, 2009.

1. Rixx

Rixx Well-Known Member

May 29, 2009
    College Instructor
    Longview, Texas
    For single player experience, would you recommend BiA or MC? I can buy one or the other, just looking for opinions....

I like multiplayer coop, like in CoD Zombies.

In MC with its new online mode, can you play cooperative?

I'm just not into death matches on the ipod (sorry Eliminate.)

Thanks,

Rixx

2. LBG

LBG SeƱor Member

Apr 19, 2009
    nada ilegal
    31.560499, -111.904128
    BIA has a longer singleplayer, but I would still say that the overall game (graphics, controls, quality etc) is better in MC: Sandstorm.

Although, I doubt that you will be able to play the online multiplayer (yet) as the majority of the forum users on this site seem to be having trouble connecting. Hopefully Gameloft will bring out an update to fix this soon though.

Even without the online mp, I still prefer MC: Sandstorm. BIA is good too though. Get MC: Sandstorm, or get both :)

3. intestlol

intestlol Active Member

Nov 26, 2009
    whats bia?????

4. yourofl10

yourofl10 Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2008
    BIA = Brothers In Arms

5. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    I can't speak about MC, but as LBG points out, BIA is a bit dated. Also, it is a decent game, but there is no storyline, per se.

6. Fleabag323

Fleabag323 Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2008
    MC:S definitely. BiA seems longer, but I'm stuck in a level in BiA. If you add the fact that MC:S is unimaginably faster, has better graphics, and multiplayer (however sucky it may be), there's an obvious winner.

7. frendil

frendil Well-Known Member

Nov 23, 2009
    New Zealand!!
    yep definitely go with MC:S, better controls, graphics and general gameplay. If you wanted BIA you only just missed out on it being $1 last week, but anyway MCS also has multiplayer (even if it doesn't quite work atm) so go with that.

they both have lite versions, see for yourself but its gotta be MCS