★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-03-2018, 05:32 PM
Of course I remember that icon, and still really like it. Nice to see it coming back.
Didn't watch American Gods yet, but as I very much enjoyed the book I will at some point.

Also, Dr.Nullzone says you need to sleep at night, not be on your computer Be careful, ok?
01-04-2018, 01:48 PM
Hello!
Is this game optimized for the iPhone X screen?
Thank you in advance!
01-05-2018, 12:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by christianX0 View Post
Hello!
Is this game optimized for the iPhone X screen?
Thank you in advance!
Thanks for asking. I runs great on iPhone X (thanks to Curtis from these Touch Arcade forums for testing) but it's not full width screen. Its because i need to upgrade my MacOS to the newest version to do this, and I cant right now because of some incompatibilities with other software i use. But as soon as I am able to do so, ill be adding full width support
01-06-2018, 07:31 PM
Hi all,

You know, I purchased the original when I had my iPhone 5s. I completely forgot about the new HD version that was coming out when I got my IPhone 6s+. Im so glad that I saw the thread yesterday. I bought this new version and spent last night going through the first campaign. It was AWESOME. I turned the graphics and effects all the way up and really didnt see anything bad. I loved it. It was a work of art. I left a 5 star review on the App Store. Its really amazing to me that one person can do all of this. It is well worth the money.

Billy
01-06-2018, 08:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordShad0wz View Post
Hi all,

You know, I purchased the original when I had my iPhone 5s. I completely forgot about the new HD version that was coming out when I got my IPhone 6s+. Im so glad that I saw the thread yesterday. I bought this new version and spent last night going through the first campaign. It was AWESOME. I turned the graphics and effects all the way up and really didnt see anything bad. I loved it. It was a work of art. I left a 5 star review on the App Store. Its really amazing to me that one person can do all of this. It is well worth the money.

Billy
Thank so much for the review I'm really glad you picked up the new version and that it works well. So far people have been really happy with it, so i think all of the optimization paid off. I miss the original game sometimes But i love seeing how it's evolved into what i is now over the years. Im making a big push to add new content and languages and features, and get the sequel Vandgels out the door, and the good reviews really help people find the game on the App store so it's very appreciated.