PvZ sale?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by NightSavage, Mar 12, 2010.

1. NightSavage

NightSavage Active Member

Sep 26, 2009
    Does anyone think/know if PvZ (Plants vs Zombies) will go on sale soon. Because its a bit hard for me to get giftcards and I don't have a credit card. I also only have 3 $ which is just enough for the game. Should I wait for a sale or just buy it now?

2. jchampl

jchampl Well-Known Member

do you see how well it's doing in the store? it's not going to happen for awhile if it does. it's still getting huge coverage on g4tv and selling extremely well everyday. it took awhile for other popcap games to go on sale, and still to this point chuzzle hasn't gone on sale it had poor sales. plus if it does go on sale what you lose $2.00? if you want to play a game a year or so after its release then go ahead but I would rather play it while it's relevant.

3. loves2spoon

loves2spoon Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    Sales
    California
    I'd buy it, it's def. a must have on your iphone/ipod

4. and 2.99 isn't low enough for you? :eek: think of the pc version's price!
    Get it! :D

5. BATTLE BORN

BATTLE BORN Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2008
    Las Vegas, NV
    go for it! it's definitely one of my most played games at the moment

6. jyhjyh

jyhjyh Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Denmark
    #6 jyhjyh, Mar 12, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2010
    I got Chuzzle when it was on sale for $1.99 in december 2009 :)
    http://appshopper.com/games/chuzzle

7. NightSavage

Sep 26, 2009
    Ok, I'll get it. Rayman will have to wait xP

8. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    A sale on a 2.99 game?..jesus christ.

9. jchampl

jchampl Well-Known Member

i kind of meant a 99 cent sale, but I neglected to put that info down (i was taking an exam and day dreaming about my ipad).... thanks for the info though. it's just that peggle has gone 99c along with bookworm so if chuzzle hasn't I kind of doubt we will see this one soon. plus not to mention bejeweled I think 2.99 is the lowest it's been because it's been a hit since launch especially with the newly added blitz.

10. Omega-F

Omega-F Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2009
    Graphic Designer
    USA WA
    Don't be a cheap-ass. This game is top quality, and it's selling extremely, ridiculously well. It's not going to be on sale anytime soon, if ever.

11. ultimo

ultimo Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    You guyz are being mean... he said he is getting it & you still want to poke fun of him?

12. NightSavage

Sep 26, 2009
    The reason to why I was being a "cheap-ass" is mentioned in my first post. Its because its not easy for me to find giftcards. I've tried a few shops but none of them sold them. So I had to use every single dollar wisely. Next time please don't judge people the way you just did.

13. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    Hey Night Savage - I am a CAG (cheap ass gamer) and proud of it. No reason to be ashamed of wanting to save a couple of bucks, particularly where the norm is for games to be released, only to go on sale after a week or 2, and frequently even becoming free through special promotions.

Popcap is a pretty major gaming studio that is not well known for having sales, and although I thought long and hard about waiting on PvZ dropping in price, I picked it up last week, and have to say I am glad I did. Really excellent game, and has a ton of content.

14. NightSavage

Sep 26, 2009
    Yea. I just hate the feeling of buying an app to see that a couple of days later the price was reduced. I just picked up PvZ, and im enjoying in a lot =D

15. DPP13

DPP13 Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    College Student
    Buy it. I put this off for so long and I am totes loving the game. Great purchase!