iPad Block Story

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Oct 12, 2012.

1. TouchArcade Bot

TouchArcade Bot New Member

Feb 14, 2012
    #1 TouchArcade Bot, Oct 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2012

Block Story Premium

Mind Blocks
    Build a world of vast landscapes where you have ultimate control. You decide where to go and what to build. Fly on drago…
    $2.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Build a world of vast landscapes where you have ultimate control. You decide where to go and what to build. Fly on dragons and other creatures as you embark on an epic quest to save the world. Block Story® combines popular 3D block building, sandbox exploration gameplay with exciting and addictive role playing game elements. Complete quests to conquer diverse biomes and become the greatest warrior in the realm. Build strongholds, encounter a wide variety of creatures, battle boss monsters, and mine valuable resources to upgrade weaponry, access better equipment and create artifacts to summon monsters of all sorts -- including dragons! The first chapter of your story begins... Key Features • Discover several new exciting quests • Learn from a wise Wizard on how to discover the many wonders of Block Story • Ride on dragons and 29 other creatures • Build anything you want in the premium creative mode • Infinite hours of RPG exploration game play • Explore numerous biomes from desert wastelands to arctic mountain ranges but look out for the ice dragon • Encounter numerous supporting characters that will assist you on your quests. • Level up your hero with customized stats and attributes • Use the crafting system to forge a slew of magical items – from lighting swords, mystical staves and rare artifacts that summon dragons and other creatures that will aid you in battle http://www.blockstory.net/forum
    Information
    Seller:Mind Blocks
    Genre:Action, Role Playing
    Release:Oct 10, 2012
    Updated:Dec 29, 2021
    Version:13.1.0
    Size:332.2 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (6)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Lite Version: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/block-story-lite/id536926804

2. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

#2 Sanuku, Oct 12, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2012

Warning:

The current Build (4.1) is unpolished, unstable and as far as i can tell Mincraft + Texture Mode + a few other One. I had more then 5. Crashes in less then 10. Minutes. There is an Lite Version out to so you can check this Mess out with your own Eyes:

Block Story Free

Mind Blocks
    Build a world of vast landscapes where you have ultimate control. You decide where to go and what to build. Fly on drago…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Build a world of vast landscapes where you have ultimate control. You decide where to go and what to build. Fly on dragons and other creatures as you embark on an epic quest to save the world. Block Story® combines popular 3D block building, sandbox exploration gameplay with exciting and addictive role playing game elements. Complete quests to conquer diverse biomes and become the greatest warrior in the realm. Build strongholds, encounter a wide variety of creatures, battle boss monsters, and mine valuable resources to upgrade weaponry, access better equipment and create artifacts to summon monsters of all sorts -- including dragons! The first chapter of your story begins... Key Features • Discover several new exciting quests • Learn from a wise Wizard on how to discover the many wonders of Block Story • Ride on dragons and 29 other creatures • Infinite hours of RPG exploration game play • Explore numerous biomes from desert wastelands to arctic mountain ranges but look out for the ice dragon • Encounter numerous supporting characters that will assist you on your quests. • Level up your hero with customized stats and attributes • Use the crafting system to forge a slew of magical items – from lighting swords, mystical staves and rare artifacts that summon dragons and other creatures that will aid you in battle http://www.blockstory.net/forum
    Information
    Seller:Mind Blocks
    Genre:Action, Role Playing
    Release:Oct 10, 2012
    Updated:Jan 30, 2017
    Version:11.2.3
    Size:215.2 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Conclusion:

Stay away from it and get the Original Minecraft.

Note:

Recording following in a few Minutes.

3. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    lol what?

4. visionwebs

visionwebs Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012
    Fraud detected. Beep.

Minecraft resigned with texture pack and mod.
    Not impressed.

"block storey might have the edge over minecraft" the only edge it has over is people's wallets who buy the thing?

5. lll Horus lll

lll Horus lll Active Member

Jun 16, 2012
    I don't see why you guys are being so harsh on an app you haven't tried. It's actually fun and pretty nice. There are a lot of graphic options to boost frame rate or texture quality. The game is also pretty cool, it's like an RPG and mine craft merged together. I know there's a lot of mine raft clones, but as least they try something different. Also this app is a lot further in content then the official mine craft app. I do realize that these comments are old but for anyone reading this, give the game a try.

6. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    Wait, so this is actually a decent game?

7. nicodemus82

nicodemus82 Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's actually quite a good game. It's basically Minecraft mixed with an Elder Scrolls game. However, I will say that unless you own an iPhone 4 or above, you're gonna encounter quite a few crashes and even on the higher end devices you'll still encounter them every so often.

8. TakenXXDeadly

TakenXXDeadly Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2011
    Student
    Manaquest?
    Actually no it isn't, manaquest looks a lot better than this.

9. lll Horus lll

lll Horus lll Active Member

Jun 16, 2012
    Yeah I can tell they spent a lot of time on it. It's defiantly not perfect, but if you enjoy these type of games it's good. I like it better then the official mine craft app and the Eden app. One thing that bothers me is the mix of photos and vector graphics. For example the honeycomb block is made with vectors but when you break it apart, the pickup is a picture of actual honey. It just looks like yellow deformed meat that's decaying. I think they have a lite version though if you want to try it.

10. Dannyz2000

Dannyz2000 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Stupid game. I cant even finish the turorial

11. visionwebs

visionwebs Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012
    What's with the loading cat?:D

Joke of the day!

12. Endscrypt

Endscrypt Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    This game has been updated many times since this review was written, it now at v.7.x I'd like to just say this game has really came on from then and now achieves everything it set out to do IMO. If you enjoy rpg games I'm sure you will enjoy this as much as I have really this is a great little game it's just a pity no one has really noticed. There is a lite version so why not give it a go and if you like it you just might feel its worth a cpl of bucks.

13. Endscrypt

Endscrypt Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    Great to see it's still getting updates & fixes!!

14. cadillackills

cadillackills Well-Known Member

Jul 12, 2015
    Is this game dead on iOS? its this or survival craft. It seems more like what I want a single player minecraft

15. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

A single-played minecraft? You mean minecraft?

Well if you're looking for an alternative, check out Survivalcraft, which might be the best. Has skins and downloadable maps and what-not.

16. cadillackills

Jul 12, 2015
    Sorry I meant single player mine craft. Survival craft looks beautiful, but I'm not into the crafting and building. I kinda want a skyrim type of game, set in minecraft.

17. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    This game is actually good but it's weird that developers are not updating the iOS version...

18. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Does anyone know why this game never got updated like the android version? I just starred playing it again and I had forgotten how much I loved this game. But yeah it's been updated like crazy on android but not on the Apple Store.

19. cadillackills

Jul 12, 2015
    MFi would be a big enough update for me. I'm guessing the dev is working on something else.....?

20. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    I am kinda glad it never got the big update they added buy able currency it seems like it's not a fully premium game anymore.