Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-28-2014, 10:45 AM

Default Amazing Brick (No Power-up)

Old 08-21-2014, 09:47 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

I can't believe no one is talking about this game! I'm addicted. It's such an elegant little piece of software. I appreciate the simple graphics and the classical music is quite a nice touch.

The gameplay tho! I'm addicted. Yes, it's in a lot of ways an RNG game, but I believe the two-button scheme gives a lot of control.

Bravo, nopowerup, bravo!

edit: P.S. my best is 58
Old 08-21-2014, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUIMDUNG View Post
I can't believe no one is talking about this game! I'm addicted. It's such an elegant little piece of software. I appreciate the simple graphics and the classical music is quite a nice touch.

The gameplay tho! I'm addicted. Yes, it's in a lot of ways an RNG game, but I believe the two-button scheme gives a lot of control.

Bravo, nopowerup, bravo!

Thank you for loving Amazing Brick.
Old 08-21-2014, 11:02 PM
Developer
iPhone 6

Quote:

Bravo, nopowerup, bravo!

Seriously? I'm kind of loving this game but the one from Ketchapp!

How can a so much beautiful country like Vietnam has so much greedy peoples who are stealing other people assets with no hesitation! Then they come here to announce that trash brainlessly without any fear? Why?

I just don't get it!

Update: I give the big sorry to the dev if this is actually the Amazing Brick that I'm enjoying. Since I saw many things like this going in few days, and that does piss me off. Seeing the creator is not the current Ketchapp makes me thinking that way. Congratulations with a brilliant game like that!

Last edited by antony.thai; 08-21-2014 at 11:17 PM..
Old 08-21-2014, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antony.thai View Post

How can a so much beautiful country like Vietnam has so much greedy peoples who are stealing other people assets with no hesitation! Then they come here to announce that trash brainlessly without any fear? Why?

I just don't get it!
You should try to find out carefully before you say anything.

Last edited by hungkct; 08-21-2014 at 11:12 PM..
Old 08-21-2014, 11:29 PM

Quote:

I just don't get it!

Update: I give the big sorry to the dev if this is actually the Amazing Brick that I'm enjoying. Since I saw many things like this going in few days, and that does piss me off. Seeing the creator is not the current Ketchapp makes me thinking that way. Congratulations with a brilliant game like that!
No PowerUp is a game studio based in Vietnam. And this game is a product of No PowerUp. You can see "Developed by No PowerUp" in the first scene of the game.
Old 08-21-2014, 11:42 PM
Developer
iPhone 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungkct View Post
No PowerUp is a game studio based in Vietnam. And this game is a product of No PowerUp. You can see "Developed by No PowerUp" in the first scene of the game.
I've noticed it now! A a second, everything changes on me, I'm so happy to see another Vietnam dev has a top app. Congratulations from Pine Entertainment!

PS: But there's a little sad on the fact that you transfer your app to Ketchapp even I know that they do a better promotion for your game.

Antony
Old 08-21-2014, 11:53 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
uhm.. you do realize that people from ALL countries copy and/or "steal", not just any one particular country? it's a human phenomenon, to single out any one nationality is myopic...

I bumped this topic because I saw no topic for the ketchapp re-release of 'amazing brick'.
Old 08-22-2014, 12:44 AM
Developer
iPhone 6

Quote:
uhm.. you do realize that people from ALL countries copy and/or "steal", not just any one particular country? it's a human phenomenon, to single out any one nationality is myopic...

I bumped this topic because I saw no topic for the ketchapp re-release of 'amazing brick'.
Yes, but I will be more tough with people in my country.

So far, my country doesn't have much highlight app so it's will goin even more bad with that.
Old 08-24-2014, 05:57 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Default Song

Hey No Power-Up

I love the game! It actually is amazing even so the brick has its own opinion

Could you tell me what the name of the song is or if it is possible to get the music sheets of it? I really would love to play it on the piano!

Thanks you