03-31-2015, 08:48 PM
I don't have an account... Again, I don't know why
04-05-2015, 09:39 PM
Does Kepa still visit this thread? It'd be nice to just have a little touch-base from him even just to hear what's going on with Rocketcat to those who don't use Facebook.

04-18-2015, 11:34 AM
Hi guys, I heard that there will be a 4th type of saint statue if you keep all the first three buffs to the next level, did anyone find it?
04-18-2015, 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makoto View Post
Hi guys, I heard that there will be a 4th type of saint statue if you keep all the first three buffs to the next level, did anyone find it?
No, where did you hear/read that??
04-18-2015, 11:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quazonk View Post
No, where did you hear/read that??
Well, I seem to have heard that from Kepa in this thread, but since I can't find the statement anywhere now, maybe I misremembered. The only statement I can find now is from wayward souls wikia, and it doesn't offer any picture of the 4th type.
I luckily preserved all 3 buffs for some levels last night, but didn't meet any more statues before I got hit… maybe it's just a rumor

EDIT: I got 3 buffs at around level 7, and lost them at Lv 15, between which no statue showed. And after I got hit at Lv
15, I encountered statues again at later levels (began with lv 16), which were the 3 known types. Sad, probably just a rumor

Last edited by Makoto; 04-19-2015 at 01:23 AM.
04-21-2015, 08:25 AM
did the other game from this developer as good as wayward souls?or what other game from this dev that you guys recommend??
04-21-2015, 10:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drmad View Post
did the other game from this developer as good as wayward souls?or what other game from this dev that you guys recommend??
Mage Gauntlet. And I dare say it might be just as good, in both very similar and very different ways. The action is much the same* (thankfully!), while the content, progression, narrative and structure is very different.

Regardless, you REALLY want that stuff as well!

* To the extent that the protagonist of Mage Gauntlet plays much like yet another class for Wayward Souls, one very similar to the Spellsword.

Former editor in chief of teknikapan.se (due for an eventual relaunch)
Vocalist of Neverlast
Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/[insert arbitrary game network, online character or multiplayer account here]: Ayjona
04-22-2015, 08:34 PM
iCloud

Omg still struggling on silver dungeon, any idea when is iCloud sync coming?