break out type games?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by sid187, Jan 10, 2010.

1. sid187

sid187 Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2009
    hi guys/gals im in the mood for a some break out type of ball busting games. i just downloaded jet ball which is a really good version. im wondering if you could recommend some more of this type of game.. if break out is the wrong name to use for this type of game.. the game play is simply a paddle and you bust out blocks with a ball. the more power ups the better. :)

chris.

2. sokaroka

sokaroka Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2009
  3. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    There's SOOOOOOO many of those, but a few of my favorites are:

BrickBreaker

BlocksClassic

Krypton Egg

Also, not so much of a game, but there's BLOCLOCK which is basically a time display app, but it's made with bricks and there's constantly a little AI controlled paddle breaking the bricks. You can pick it up at any time and start playing, too. There's no scores or levels, it's just a fun little toy that for some reason I really like :)

4. frogtorch

frogtorch Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2009
  5. sid187

sid187 Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2009
    #5 sid187, Jan 10, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2010
    thanks guys. will check some of them out :)

chris.

picked up egg, and camelot. nice twist on the brick game. cool. i am set for that style of play now.

time to move on to another style of games. lol. i spend to much money on itunes im afraid. already 50.00 this month. go figure.