Time Geeks: Cloneggs *Trade and Share*

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by EnShinNoi, Jul 13, 2011.

1. EnShinNoi

EnShinNoi Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2011
    #1 EnShinNoi, Jul 13, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2011
    Through Eggbreaker mode, you'll unlock 138/210 clones and 9/13 madness items. That leaves 72 clones and 4 madness items missing.

JazzFlight has compiled all the QR cards HERE

Collection complete, good job guys! In respect to the developers, please don't link this thread outside of toucharcade.

2. JazzFlight

JazzFlight Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2009
    New York
    I'm definitely interested in sharing what I have so that we can finish the collection. I'll see what I can upload soon.

3. EnShinNoi

Apr 2, 2011
    #3 EnShinNoi, Jul 16, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2011
    Cool. Well if you post what you're missing, I'll create a single album containing all the cards I have that you need.

4. JazzFlight

Sep 6, 2009
    New York
    #4 JazzFlight, Jul 16, 2011
    Another thing I thought is that if not that many people trade with us, we can still archive the QR cards that we have, delete the app, re-install, and try to get new characters out of the egg sets. Eventually it'd complete all 210 I assume.

EDIT: Here's a link to my Imgur album.
    Click Here
    I'll be adding the rest of the cards (and a list of the ones I'm missing) by the end of today, so keep checking.

5. EnShinNoi

Apr 2, 2011
    Thank you. I'll mark them off in the OP after adding them, that way we can easily identify what's missing.

6. JazzFlight

Sep 6, 2009
    New York
    #6 JazzFlight, Jul 16, 2011
    There we go. Added all the cards I have, including the Madness item ones (notice they have incorrect M00 numbers on some of them).

Once you post the cards you have, I'll take full screenshots (Power+Home button, for people reading this who aren't sure how to take screenshots) and drop them into the Imgur album.

EDIT: Removed list of missing cards. Now we're just missing the cards in your first post.

Anyone who has these cards, feel free to post screenshots of them from the collection screen with their QR codes.

EDIT 2: Here's an interesting observation. By trading with you, I gained exactly 48 new cards. In the eggbreaker mode, that corresponded to 2 new egg sets. Perhaps the game chooses 6 specific egg sets to give each player, and we had the same 4, but different other 2.

7. CoryGames

CoryGames Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2011
    Hi friends!

It's funny to see players sharing the Cloneggs Cards; we will publish cards in The Time Geeks site but is cool to see you doing it here.

We are working in a new update so we will fix the little "M00" bug, thanks for your comments.

If you continue completing your collection, maybe you will find some little…well you may discover something ;)

We are a little team but we are working a lot to update the game and support Game Center really soon.

8. JazzFlight

Sep 6, 2009
    New York
    Thanks for your support, guys. I know it's probably a little annoying to you to see us sharing the cards when it might hurt your in-app plans a bit, but that's the nature of the internet I guess.

The QR code system actually makes discovering new cards addictive (that "Gotta Catch 'em All" mentality).

I wish the base game was a little more interesting or challenging. After completing each set, it essentially resets the difficulty back to zero, since you're working with a small amount of eggs again. Also, the scoring system is almost meaningless if you don't play the entire set all the way through in one go (it seems to reset back to zero if you quit and come back). It'd be nice if you added a standard "card-flip" memory game as another mode.

I think supporting multi-touch to match pairs would be a good addition. That way you could play with two fingers and touch the pair of clones at the same time instead of dragging that line around with one.

Maybe giving us more to do with the unlocked clones would be nice, too. I remember that in Time Geeks, there was a scene creator or something. For instance, allowing the player to place a few clones together in front of fun backdrops and saving them to the Camera Roll would add some incentive to keep collecting.

Anyhow, thanks again for the fun game, it was well worth the .99 to check out all the work you put into the pixel art.

9. AENIGMA

AENIGMA Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2011
    NY
    #9 AENIGMA, Jul 16, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2011
    Here are the rest of the missing codes (you may need to zoom in):
    IMAGE UPDATED (again) - now triple checked :p
    [​IMG]

Looks like you can't spoileratize images

10. CoryGames

CoryGames Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2011
    Hi again,

There's no problem to see you sharing the cards :) It was not planned, but it's cool to see you doing it so it means you enjoy playing the game. The inApp choice was planned for people who don't want to be looking for cards and scanning them, so it's ok :)

Curiously, we did started working in a gameplay as you suggest here: touching two cloneggs at the same time. But it wasn't really fun to play and we started again with the gameplay. In the other hand, we started with a game mode really difficult with a continuity concept, not with sets, but it wasn't really good for most people.

Well, let us tell you that we are working in new game modes and some other new things too... you will find more to do with your characters in Cloneggs. We hope you continue enjoying a lot with the upcoming updates!

11. JazzFlight

Sep 6, 2009
    New York
    #11 JazzFlight, Jul 16, 2011
    Thanks for this. A couple of the codes aren't working or go to different numbers.

When I scan the "004" it says I already have it (I don't).
    When I scan the "209" it gave me 002.

Now all I need are:

EDIT: Updated my Imgur album with the rest of the cards minus the 4 above.

12. AENIGMA

Mar 9, 2011
    NY
    #12 AENIGMA, Jul 16, 2011
    I updated the image in my first post with the correct codes and added 001, 002 and 003 to the bottom of the image. So 004 and 209 should work now :)

13. JazzFlight

Sep 6, 2009
    New York
    Thanks, this managed to work for 001, 003, and 004. However, 209 still says that I have it (even though I don't).

I added the latest cards to my gallery, I just need 209 and it'll be complete for everyone.

14. AENIGMA

Mar 9, 2011
    NY
    Sorry about that, I should of checked them again. I updated the image in my 1st post again, now they all should work.

Here is 209:
    [​IMG]

15. JazzFlight

Sep 6, 2009
    New York
    Thanks again!

209 has been added to the gallery, so that's everything. As the OP says, please don't link this out of Touch Arcade, this is really for the forum-goers.

16. bonedaddy2000

bonedaddy2000 New Member

Jul 19, 2011
  17. theredjawa

theredjawa Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    Thanks guys! You helped me get lots of cards. I can't get all the achievements even though I have all the cards. Anyone else have this problem?

18. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Hehe, I found the cards and characterizations to be the most fun part of this game.

You really need to turn this into a Cloneggs battle system and/or some sort of Top Trumps-like game...

Bring on the TGCG! (Time Geeks Card Game)

PS> Mad props to those of you posting the codes - especially the codes w/out full cards - it's kinda fun to scan a code and see what it is in-game!

19. itlgames

itlgames Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2010
    Hi theredjawa, which achievements you don't have? I believe if you use the pictures to scan all characters, the "Complete sets" won't unlock, which is normal.

20. losfer

losfer Member

Apr 17, 2011
    hi guys, quick question, how do you get to scan these codes into the game? i cant find any option at all for scanning QR, do i need to unlock a certain number of clones before this feature is available?