i Dig It - Coin dash challenge - a question!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Dimsum, Jul 7, 2009.

1. Dimsum

Dimsum Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2008
    So I am trying to figure out the coin dash challenge. I managed to get all the coins, but I never see the fireworks "you won" message. And even though I have 100/100 coins - the game never says complete and I can continue getting more coins.

What I want to know is - how do you complete this challenge after getting all the coins? I presumed you have to go back onto ground level, but this cant happen since you cannot dig upwards so are stuck underground. Then I thought perhaps you have to go all the way to the bottom, but then technically when would you ever reach that - since you could just keep going and going?

2. Allaria

Allaria Member

Feb 16, 2009
    You have to dig all the way to the very bottom. You know you've reached the bottom because you'll hit a gem -- I believe it was a ruby -- which marks the finish line. When you get to the gem, you get the fireworks and such for finishing the challenge.

Hopefully you've collected 100 coins before you hit the finish line because if you haven't, you have to go back up to get the last coins you need. Once you have all 100 coins, you have to head back down to where the gem was to finally win the challenge.

Good luck!

3. Dimsum

Dimsum Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2008
    Thanks for your help - I'll give that a go!