KINGDOM HEARTS for IPHONE 3gs and iPod 3rd only??

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by souskei, Oct 9, 2009.

1. souskei

souskei Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2009
  2. Michelangelo

Michelangelo Well-Known Member

It's probably fake, but if it isn't, it sucks that I wouldn't be able to play it

3. upsidedown

upsidedown Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2009
    That stinks! (if true) What about 1st and 2nd gen owners!!??

4. SoCal_Sponger

SoCal_Sponger Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2009
    Not interested in that game, but they are going to lose potentially thousands of sales if they dont reach out to older models. Oh well, their loss, not mine.

5. CaseyLay

CaseyLay Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    That's awesome! Kingdom Hearts is my absolute favorite Square Enix franchise, besides FF Tactics, of course. But now I know why they didn't make such a good debut. It takes time to make big games (especially KH) and knowing Square Enix, they barely ever port.

I'll be saving up for my third gen over 2010 and this.

6. souskei

souskei Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2009
    I know.. It does suck that this can only be played on the 3rd generations...

But even if.. It does make sence given the quality of squareenix games and the 3rd generations hardware to handle these type of games

7. kmacleod

kmacleod Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jul 1, 2009
    Artist / Writer / Designer
    California
    Sounds interesting - it would be nice to get some games with some more depth on the platform. Hopefully this isn't going to be some KH-themed tower defense or something of the sort.

8. ShadowsFall

ShadowsFall Well-Known Member

May 15, 2009
    Summer job soon
    TA 09'
    You've been going crazy over Kingdom Hearts lol!

Though I highly doubt that this is acually going to come out.

9. S.I.D. CrAzY

S.I.D. CrAzY Well-Known Member

May 16, 2009
    I doubt it as well, though it if does that would be awesome. One of my favorite series, I've played all the games except for the recent DS one, but I will soon.

10. CaseyLay

Jul 13, 2009
    LOL yep. It's plain to see that I love KH. It contributed to a rather big part of my gaming childhood.

I remain ever hopeful and optimistic that it will happen, and even in the most doubtful times, I will find my bliss in ignorance!

11. NomaD

NomaD Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2009
    California
    instead of working on handheld consoles, why dont they make a third one for the ps3 already?

12. Slapshot

Slapshot Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    Whoevers falling for this has "Idiot" written on their forehead. a Q4 2010 release date? That's bullshit! That's another year and 3 months. Think about it. Plus, I haven't even heard of that blog so who's to say it's trustworthy?

13. NomaD

NomaD Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2009
    California
    I agree. The description that was written up on the blog website doesn't really look professional.

14. Aurora

Aurora Well-Known Member

Yet another great game ruined by the fact it only tends to the newest model of anything. Even Wii tends to Gamecube games and they're many years apart FFS. Wtf is wrong with these developers seriously...

15. CaseyLay

Jul 13, 2009
    Actually, a year and three months is very believable for a Kingdom Hearts game, or any large game for that matter. Even Gangstar in its simplicity took a year to make. It may have had less people working on it, but it takes a long time to develop good games. What were you expecting? a couple months? Sheesh..

16. gigidey

gigidey Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2008
    Also, no other website has talked about it, and a sheet of paper isn't exactly hard to make a fake of.

17. TitanT30

TitanT30 Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2009
    Looks like it was a tipster that sent it in. They also don't confirm it.

18. NomaD

NomaD Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2009
    California
    We're talking about Square Enix here bro. So far, the games they've been putting out for the iPhone haven't been so good. With development of FF 13, FF 13 Versus, Star Ocean International, and another Kingdom Hearts game for consoles, the iPhone is probably the last thing on their minds.

19. Gamingfun

Gamingfun Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2009
    Random post on the internet I'm not to sure about. Still would be awesome if true. Having a years time they could do some work with it.

20. theone1007

theone1007 Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    USA
    And it seems that the tipster translated it for them. Probably an impulse post that was posted upon excitement on not by digging deeper to find the truth.