iPad STREET FIGHTER IV Volt - [Capcom]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Jun 29, 2011.

1. cyrus814

cyrus814 Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2011
    #26801 cyrus814, Apr 30, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2012
    Using gief is very funny! I enjoyed the match very much because of the following reasons.
    1. Gief has absolute advantage to counter air attack
    2. Gief has much staminia than any other characters.
    3. Gief's super/ultra cost 60-70% health damage. It always turns you from losing to winning. It is especially true when you perform the Cyrus'move
    4. Gief has an evil cross attack (FBA) which always frustrate those who have uppercut
    5. Gief has the demonic standing punch. Fast and far. It stops the enemy from escaping or invading in close to middle distance.
    6. Gief has got the amazing long fast attack- ex banishing flat. It always surprise the enemy who want to give you fireball on your wake up.
    7. Gief has got only few combos which make you master gief quickly. I only use 2 types of combo. 1: FBA -> double lariat. 2. FBA-> cr punch x3 a> st. Kick-> banishing flat.

2. Berserker!

Berserker! Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2012
    GG ivwshane! You are playing blanka in a very confusing way. Couldn't figure out your attack tactic.

3. fffan7777

fffan7777 Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2011
  4. ivwshane

ivwshane Well-Known Member

Oct 7, 2011
    That's probably because random moves kept happening:| seriously though, I wanted to keep playing but everytime I would do a counter ex up ball a freaken focus would come out. It got to the point where I wasn't sure if an ex up ball was going to come out so I ended up being overly reactive.

I like to play aggressive in friendlies but I had to resort to turtle blanka when things started acting wierd (like when I focus stunned you and I could get out a ball).

You got me good though with the focus cancel to throw. I always try to counter ball that but it doesn't work because of the block stun (and yet I do it anyway:eek:).

5. cyrus814

cyrus814 Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2011
  6. DuysterTheBeast

DuysterTheBeast Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2012
    CA, USA
    I belive we never fought be4. Lets play ! What is your GC fffan?

@cyrus: my eyes was strained following the better sim. :D
    btw, is it just me or there are more dirty defensive guile spammer out there now? just running to a bunch.

7. HarlequinRogue

HarlequinRogue Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2012
    Shanghai
    fffan is the almighty psxsquall. But he should be sleeping now (the few hours that he does).

Damn them dirty dirty guile spammers. I hate them too

8. 0kills

0kills Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2010
    #26809 0kills, Apr 30, 2012
    Cviper kills guiles :3 also akuma eats guile for timeovers

9. DuysterTheBeast

Apr 16, 2012
    CA, USA
    #26810 DuysterTheBeast, Apr 30, 2012
    oh ok, fought him before. Hes good.

yeah, them turtle guiles are everywhere now. I have to wipe out my not so pro guile and teach them some combos. :D

I just spent some time trying to unlock the whole roster challenge. Some of the combos are just so hard to complete; for example, E.Honda: Ex Hand Slap, Cr Light P, Ex Hand Slap, Cr Light P, Ex Sumo Smash.
    Or Vega, Guile, Blanka. Man, those are the one i still need to practice on.

10. TheXion

TheXion Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2012
    Student Physiotherapist
    Leonel's creepy roommate
  11. HarlequinRogue

HarlequinRogue Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2012
    Shanghai
    That's why I'm not game to reset my game. The Honda combo is brutal. I also did guile's before without sp assist.... That was murder.

12. DuysterTheBeast

Apr 16, 2012
    CA, USA
    #26813 DuysterTheBeast, Apr 30, 2012
    Many times, i get to the 2nd ex hand slap i forgot to do ex sumo smash or did the ex headbutt instead :(
    and Guile combo, jump punch, low punch, light punch, sonic, leg kick wtf? never connected low punch into light punch, and sonic boom :D
    reset you will lose the icons? lol. I had countless resets :D but i am back to 3100 BP now. if i reset, eh, i can do it again within 100 fights.

did you clear out everything in the challenge ? i mean, blanka combos are also near impossible for the iphone version. Btw, i think the guys who play vega have a lot of skill and patience.

I am almost done with the rooster just a few more chars :(

13. DuysterTheBeast

Apr 16, 2012
    CA, USA
    lol. you clear out the roster then tell me how much time you spend in there hieu :p

14. TheXion

TheXion Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2012
    Student Physiotherapist
    Leonel's creepy roommate
    With the video?
    Yes..

15. DuysterTheBeast

Apr 16, 2012
    CA, USA
    the one i mentioned above lol. I did the Honda challenge be4, but now its so hard :D

16. DuysterTheBeast

Apr 16, 2012
    CA, USA
    thanks hieu, even though i know its not going to help me much :D
    the problem is that you know the moves already just execution :D

17. DuysterTheBeast

Apr 16, 2012
    CA, USA
    lol maybe that combo is what felix has been dreaming about :D

18. 0kills

0kills Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2010
    Aha! Akuma combo: hold forward... Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkx100 then sp x. 1 million

19. exalep

exalep Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2009
    this game just pisses me off really. everyone i play against seems so much better than me. i don't know when to use a specific move, my brain moves too slow to even chain moves together, so i just resort to using one move then backing off. i honestly have no idea what to do... i've tried to play ryu but my mind blanks everytime i try to combo moves together lol. the experience is more frustating if anything