Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-25-2014, 03:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cstad View Post
You can get •••Spoiler:  Vik's army to fight the •••Spoiler:  goblin army at the gates - by saving the prisoner in the Red Eye jail. If you save him, you'll run into him as a guard with •••Spoiler:  Vik's army by the gates (past Lorag's shrine.)

•••Spoiler:  The werewolf tackles you, and if you don't struggle but talk with guard, you'll discover it's the former Red Eye prisoner. Tell him that the Goblin army is getting ready to attack and he'll run off to tell Vik. Continue to the gates and all the fun with the goblins and their king. During the invasion of the marsh goblins, Vik and his werewolf army will show up and start battling all the goblins with you. You'll still end up destroying all the goblins at the end, but with the bonus of knowing Vik does have the city's best interests at heart.
Hey, I tried this different ways and didn't get such an option. This Elvin just asks why I am heading the North Gate and then disappears. And yes, I was at the sewers and know about goblins invasion.