App description: Little drop is a puzzle game where you help Droppy accomplish one simple task, collect precious emeralds! Discover new worlds, unlock magnificent levels, experience a unique gameplay and challenge your mind in this addictively fun puzzle game.

Key features:
More than 70 unique levels
Mind-bending puzzles
Adorable character
Outstanding graphics
Constant free updates

Download and play today!

This game was made by a 1-man team, please rate kindly and tell your friends!

Watch the trailer from the support link below.

Kazetoon's comments:
PLAY LITTLE DROP v1.0.1
Iphone/Ipad link

I have been working on my game for several months now and I think it is time to release the mobile version. Without further ado, here is what the game looks like.

Game trailer

Game description
Little drop is a puzzle game where you help Droppy accomplish one simple task, collect precious emeralds! Discover new worlds, unlock magnificent levels, experience a unique gameplay and challenge your mind in this addictively fun puzzle game.

Key features:
• More than 70 unique levels
• Mind-bending puzzles
• Adorable character
• Outstanding graphics
• Constant free updates

Download and play today!

This game was made by a 1-man team, please rate kindly and tell your friends!

Main Menu

Game levels screenshots

If you like the game, please share it with your friends, it would be much appreciated.
I am also working on an android version I’ll post a link here when it will be available on the play store.

Any feedback will be much appreciated.
04-02-2014, 01:33 AM
Update 1.0.1, added in-app purchases.
04-02-2014, 03:12 AM
Nice, well polished game. Obviously a lot of work went into this. Maybe kind of lacks its own twist that would make it stand out from other similar puzzles. But right now I only played through the free levels, if the original twist comes at later levels, I would give the player a taste of it in the free version.
But 5 stars going your way on the AppStore. Deserves more attention than it gets.
PS. I really liked the intro.

Would be great if you could give a constructive opinion on my game as well. Link in the signature.

Try my new FREE game - Music Run!
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=239125
04-02-2014, 09:45 PM
Thanks for the feedback, appreciated.
04-10-2014, 06:23 PM
If you guys like the game, please leave a review and share with your friends . It is pretty hard for new developers to enter the market so anything that can help, no matter how small it is will be very appreciated. Thank you.
04-30-2014, 12:51 PM
I am trying to get my app noticed a little more so I have created a Google+ and Facebook page. Check them out

Little Drop - Check it out!
Android - iOS