App description: Developed by Laylio Games, players can enjoy this fan-made dungeon crawler crossover between old-school board games like Heroquest, Warhammer Quests, and famous oldies like Diablo I and Dungeon Master.

Mighty Dungeons looks awesome on your iPhone and purely awesome on your tablet. Wander evil-packed dungeons and battle Golems, Demons, and other soul-less creatures as you play through multiple campaigns with plenty of heroes. You will be equipped with a plethora of weapons, armors, potions, and magic spells - all at your very own disposal.

Loyal to its board game roots, Mighty Dungeons is extensible so players can visit the office website to make this game their own: submit their quests, creatures, and completely new game boards. Enjoy regular updates of content from your peers and the community. You can even get your characters drawn and integrated into the game!

Share with your friends and spread the word. The bigger the community, the more content everybody will enjoy!

Sanuku's comments:

11-26-2013, 09:51 PM
I just tried closing the app and restarting and still not working can anyone confirm this is not a glitch
02-01-2015, 01:04 PM
Mighty Dungeons is still alive 18 months later

Hey guys,

Just reviving this thread to let you know that Mighty Dungeons is still alive although it's been on the stores for 18 months, I kept updating it as I received players feedback - as it has been since launch

Improvements since 2013:
- 50 additional quests
- translated in 8 languages
- More weapons, spells, heroes and secret heroes
- Hero stats can be upgraded using upgrade points (my take on the XP / Levelling system)
- Full stats on quests and campaigns (how many monsters of each type killed, etc.)
- Quicksave in mid-quest
- Added crystal and mithril weapons/armors with infinite durability and can be upgraded
- Added training arena mode where you can fight any monster of the game to test your skills
- Magic strength increases with mind level
- Monsters can do magic too
- Ability to attack monster hitzones with different probability of success
- Monsters gang bonus when attacking in group
- Multiple game styles
- Chest for heroes to share their equipment (can have more than one hero)
- Screen zoom feature for people with eye condition or very small phones,
- Added online tutorial: http://mighty-dungeons.com/tutorial/
- and a lot of smaller fixes that come monthly or bi-weekly

I figured it was worth mentionning that the game was far from dead and I'm still spending my week ends improving it.

Cheers!

P.S.: I will be cross-posting this on the other threads
02-01-2015, 01:29 PM
Nice little update. Looks like I missed it the first time around.