What ever happened to that MMO...

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Evilkarma, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Evilkarma

Evilkarma Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2011
    Canada
    ...that was so hyped about for like 2 years but is nowhere to be seen? It was the first MMO announced I think and everyone got excited, and now there's like a ton of them in the app store and this isn't even out yet (or at least I don't think so)....there was a thread here too.

2. violentv

violentv Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2010
  3. Evilkarma

Dec 20, 2011
    Canada
  4. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    True. It had lots of potential. Veraxon missed the train though. The game has been in beta for like a year now. Veraxon had a deal with some big company, but I don't know what happened to that. Anyway... They made 3 kickstarter campaigns (and one on som othe site) but all failed. The game is still very incomplete. I'm wondering what the devs are doing (or not doing)...

5. Evilkarma

Dec 20, 2011
    Canada
    They took way too long. When I found out about them I was blown away and excited, now with Heroes and Chaos all over, meh...

Is the official game even out? It says this is a "prequel" to the actual one...what?

6. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    You can't really compare Heroes of order and chaos to World of Midgard. One is a moba and one is a mmorpg.

Faction wars is not actually a prequel. Its a beta of World of Midgard, but because Apple doesent allow massive beta tests, they disguised the WoM beta into Faction wars. So I'd say the game is out, I learned to not expect much from Veraxon anymore...

7. AppleFan12

AppleFan12 Well-Known Member

Apr 25, 2012
    USA
    Sadly, I totally agree with you. I stopped playing and moved on to other MMO games. It's a real shame

8. Evilkarma

Dec 20, 2011
    Canada
    #8 Evilkarma, Dec 1, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2012
    Order and Chaos is MMO. I wasn't referring to the HEROES of order and chaos. But my point was that Gameloft is on top of it now.

Is it even worth checking out?

9. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Not really, no.

10. Veraxon

Veraxon Well-Known Member