Buying Starship And Concorde Parts Won In Events For Loads Of CloudLiner Parts

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by MuiltiNormal, Mar 27, 2014.

1. MuiltiNormal

MuiltiNormal New Member

Mar 27, 2014
    #1 MuiltiNormal, Mar 27, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2014
    Buying Starship And Concorde Parts Won In Events For Loads Of CloudLiner Parts

Btw Ive Got Every Red Dot/Stage 3 City In The Game All Upgraded To The Max Buying Lots Of StarShip And Concorde Parts Because Events Take To Long To End So Takes Awhile To Collect Including The Fact That Its A Random Part

Btw I Think That 1# Should Get 2 Parts Instead Of 1 Part And 10 BUX

Reply If You Have Starship And Concorde Parts Doesnt Have To Be A Fullset And Also If You Do Have Reply To This And Say Your Game Center Public Name Btw The Recent Finished Event Gave 1 Concorde Part I Got The Engine Although I Wouldve Rathered 2 lol Then I Wouldve Gotten My Seventh Concorde Plane

Edit 1: Ill Always Be Replying To This Thread As The Need I Have For Getting At Least 100 Concorde And Starships Is What I Need Lol

Edit 2: If You Want Tetra Or Cyclone Parts Ect. Instead Say Ill Give Any Non Event Part Literally So Just Say And Ill Give Complete Sets Or Maybe Even Take Out Some Upgrade Em Fully Then Put Em In Hanger Ill See

Edit 3: Anyone Who Has A Fullset And Gives Ill Give An Additional 3 Planes For 3 (Same Planes) As Gratitude But After The Transaction Is Done I Rather Fullsets But Sets That Aint Full are Fine Ill Give At least 1-2 Full Planes For Each Part Btw Whether Full Or Not As Well As The Additional If You Have A Fullset

Edit 4: If You Want A Mix Of Planes Then Say